Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Technology: Progress and Potential
- Lankacorps Fellows 2014 presentation
- Video of keynote: New media, peacebuilding and conflict transformation
- Between Scylla and Charybdis: Harnessing the potential of new media for conflict transformation
- Ten years after the Asian tsunami, new ideas for DRR: Keynote address at ISCRAM 2014
- Al Jazeera America investigates big data and privacy in new comic digitalspy.co.uk/comics/news/a6… #BigData 15 hours ago
- Presentation on hate & dangerous speech in Sri Lanka slideshare.net/yajitha/liking… Related report at slideshare.net/yajitha/liking… #hatespeech 2 days ago
- RT @Michel_53: I don't know how serious that is, but it at lesat indicates a trend: is.gd/v3z9ic @ict4peace #theGIP 3 days ago
- IDB and OAS Workshop on Regional Cybersecurity Policies, Washington DC ict4peace.org/?p=3531 #Cybersecurity 4 days ago
- Using Drones to Make Peace, Not War businessweek.com/articles/2014-… #UAVs 6 days ago