Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Technology: Progress and Potential
- Lankacorps Fellows 2014 presentation
- Video of keynote: New media, peacebuilding and conflict transformation
- Between Scylla and Charybdis: Harnessing the potential of new media for conflict transformation
- Ten years after the Asian tsunami, new ideas for DRR: Keynote address at ISCRAM 2014
- RT @UNDP: On #PeaceDay, developers interested in games for peace, enter @UNAOC @Peace_app contest: ow.ly/BEYaY 1 day ago
- Technology: Progress and Potential buildingpeaceforum.com/2014/09/techno… via @BPForumMag #lka #peacebuilding #ICT4Peace 4 days ago
- RT @ISN_Zurich: What’s the link between #CivilSociety & developing #ICT norms? Kavanagh & Stauffacher explain @ict4peace http://t.co/qQXuo… 6 days ago
- Civil Rights, Big Data, and Our Algorithmic Future bigdata.fairness.io #bigdata 6 days ago
- RT @PatrickMeier: On UAVs for Peacebuilding and Conflict Prevention bit.ly/1s1ying // logic & reality checks welcomed (cc @ICT4Peac… 6 days ago