Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Technology: Progress and Potential
- Lankacorps Fellows 2014 presentation
- Video of keynote: New media, peacebuilding and conflict transformation
- Between Scylla and Charybdis: Harnessing the potential of new media for conflict transformation
- Ten years after the Asian tsunami, new ideas for DRR: Keynote address at ISCRAM 2014
- RT @rgkirkpatrick: The #DataRevolution is Coming & it will Unlock the Corridors of Power: bit.ly/1CG5Dpv @data_rev #bigdata #openda… 23 minutes ago
- RT @Info_Activism: Our future isn’t private - digging into the google method - illustrated andrewisidoro.co.uk/blog/online-pr… 12 hours ago
- How will we live with drones? virgin.com/unite/business… @PatrickMeier #UAVs 23 hours ago
- RT @Benedikt_zaiski: spending a wonderful Sunday @zurichfilmfest 's zurich summit Tennis afternoon thank you @ict4peace Daniel Stauffacher … 1 day ago
- Drone Footage Reveals Massive Scale of Hong Kong Protests mashable.com/2014/09/28/hon… #UAVs #ICT4Peace 2 days ago