Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Ten years after the Asian tsunami, new ideas for DRR: Keynote address at ISCRAM 2014
- Remixing Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ in Sri Lanka
- Innovations in peacebuilding: Podcast with UNICEF
- The future of technology in peacebuilding: Presentation at MIT Media Lab
- USAID-UNDP Asia Regional Civil Society Experience Summit
- RT @spangledrongo: Attacks against humanitarians are on the rise. Enough is enough. #HumanitarianHeroes must be protected http://t.co/34E7D… 2 days ago
- RT @PEACE_app: We are now live! Looking for digital games or gamified apps to help build peace Check out all the comp details at http://t.c… 3 days ago
- Please submit & share widely | PEACEapp: Launch of competition ict4peace.org/peaceapp-launc… #ICT4Peace @peace_app 3 days ago
- RT @WIRED: Edward Snowden: The untold story of the most wanted man in the world wrd.cm/1vJngEG http://t.co/diFxxPIxQZ 1 week ago
- RT @WIRED: Edward Snowden: The untold story of the most wanted man in the world wrd.cm/1sY07tH 1 week ago