Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Ten years after the Asian tsunami, new ideas for DRR: Keynote address at ISCRAM 2014
- Remixing Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ in Sri Lanka
- Innovations in peacebuilding: Podcast with UNICEF
- The future of technology in peacebuilding: Presentation at MIT Media Lab
- USAID-UNDP Asia Regional Civil Society Experience Summit
- Daniel Stauffacher nominated Affiliate of @berkmancenter ict4peace.org/daniel-stauffa… #ICT4Peace 2 days ago
- Report of Crisis Information Management Advisory Group (CiMAG) 2014 Retreat ict4peace.org/crisis-informa… #CiM #ICT4Peace 2 days ago
- Edward Snowden Calls on Hackers to Help Whistleblowers Leak More Secrets mashable.com/2014/07/19/edw… #snowden via @mashable 2 days ago
- RT @UN: A global network of #HumanitarianData is now online. Be a part of it: hdx.rwlabs.org 3 days ago
- RT @Info_Activism: Global Opinions of U.S. Surveillance pewglobal.org/2014/07/14/nsa… 5 days ago