Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Ten years after the Asian tsunami, new ideas for DRR: Keynote address at ISCRAM 2014
- Remixing Pharrell’s ‘Happy’ in Sri Lanka
- Innovations in peacebuilding: Podcast with UNICEF
- The future of technology in peacebuilding: Presentation at MIT Media Lab
- USAID-UNDP Asia Regional Civil Society Experience Summit
- RT @WIRED: The weird reasons why people make up false identities on the Internet wrd.cm/1lTzMYv 1 day ago
- RT @NewspaperWorld: How BBC News covered Indian elections on WhatsApp and WeChat bbc.in/UuCdcr 1 week ago
- #BBCtrending: Jews and Arabs refuse to be enemies bbc.com/news/magazine-… #JewsAndArabsRefuseToBeEnemies 1 week ago
- RT @Astro_Alex: My saddest photo yet. From #ISS we can actually see explosions and rockets flying over #Gaza & #Israel http://t.co/jNGWxHil… 1 week ago
- Daniel Stauffacher nominated Affiliate of @berkmancenter ict4peace.org/daniel-stauffa… #ICT4Peace 1 week ago