Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Livestreaming NOW | ICTs, inclusive governance, and conflict prevention undp.org/content/undp/e… via @UNDP #CiM #ICT4Peace 16 hours ago
- RT @UNDPLive: In countries prone to conflict: tech is changing how people interrelate with development and politics @undplive @undpturkiye … 17 hours ago
- Very good read | Think Again: Big Data foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/… 17 hours ago
- Could Social Media Unlock Disaster Relief? rising.globalvoicesonline.org/blog/2013/05/1… 18 hours ago
- Report of Crisis Information Management Advisory Group (CiMAG) Retreat 2013 ict4peace.org/updates/report… #ict4peace #CiM #UN 4 days ago