Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Technology: Progress and Potential
- Lankacorps Fellows 2014 presentation
- Video of keynote: New media, peacebuilding and conflict transformation
- Between Scylla and Charybdis: Harnessing the potential of new media for conflict transformation
- Ten years after the Asian tsunami, new ideas for DRR: Keynote address at ISCRAM 2014
- Amazing | SPARKED: A Live Interaction Between Humans and Quadcopters youtube.com/watch?v=6C8OJs… #UAVs #art 1 hour ago
- Drones Are Taking Pictures That Could Demystify A Malaria Surge npr.org/blogs/goatsand… #UAVs 1 hour ago
- Growing use of drones in law enforcement may violate human rights, warns UN expert un.org/apps/news/stor… #UAVs 1 hour ago
- RT @PatrickMeier: Aerial Mapping UAV/Drone for Under $60? bit.ly/1plpaDK by @ajawitz (cc @NikGowing @ICT4Peace) #UAViators 2 days ago
- RT @EthanZ: A security researcher deanonymizes the NYC taxi data set, ID'ing customers of strip clubs: research.neustar.biz/2014/09/15/rid… 2 days ago