Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @Info_Activism: On Tomnod scour satellite images in a crowdsourced effort to help locate #MH370 tomnod.com/nod/challenge/… 11 hours ago
- Essential reading | Why the World Needs OpenStreetMap blog.emacsen.net/blog/2014/01/0… #gis #mapping 12 hours ago
- RT @the_intercept: RT @ggreenwald: Full video of the Edward Snowden event today at SXSW with ACLU's @benwizner & @csoghoian https://t.co/… 17 hours ago
- How to Reconcile Big Data and Privacy blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… #Bigdata 3 days ago
- Because "Africa" doesn't yet access Facebook, according to @washingtonpost… | Africa, you will have Facebook washingtonpost.com/business/econo… #fail 3 days ago