The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace is backing @ushahidi's BRCK development on KickStarter kickstarter.com/projects/17763… Eagerly await delivery, ~Nov this year. #CIM 11 hours ago
- Cyber Security, Cyber Surveillance and Online Human Rights stockholminternetforum.se/wordpress/wp-c… #cybersecurity 20 hours ago
- FINALLY, @twitter enables 2-step authentication for account | Getting started with login verification blog.twitter.com/2013/getting-s… #security 21 hours ago
- ICT4Peace, Big Data and Crisismapping magazines on Flipboard ict4peace.org/updates/ict4pe… #ICT4Peace #bigdata #CiM @CrisisMappers 21 hours ago
- @StevenBishopUCL Thanks. Which piece in particular were you referring to? 1 day ago