Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @PaCCSResearch: Read about @ict4peace & @OAS_official workshop in Columbia on International Security & Diplomacy in #Cyberspace http://t… 2 days ago
- Technology and theatre in a library ict4peace.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/tec… #ICT4Peace #theatre 2 days ago
- Q&A: The UN Global Pulse director on big data’s future scidev.net/global/data/mu… #bigdata 3 days ago
- @CanadaColombia @OAS_official @Ministerio_TIC 1 week ago
- RT @raju: Journalists killed 1992-2014, mapped by @Reuters with @pressfreedom data graphics.thomsonreuters.com/14/journalist-… http://t.co/tka0xlg6hM h/t @journ… 1 week ago