Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Social mobilization and conflict mediation online: Israel loves Iran ict4peace.org/social-mobiliz… #ICT4Peace 1 day ago
- RT @agalappatti: Flipboard magazine on #mentalhealth & #psychosocial support has 908 articles, including on Typhoon #Haiyan Response http:/… 2 days ago
- Cyber Subterfuge nytimes.com/2013/11/28/opi… #surveillance #cybersecurity 6 days ago
- Group photo of the crisis information management class, on-going in Berlin flickr.com/photos/ict4pea… #ICT4Peace #CiM 1 week ago
- On-going training programme on Crisis Information Management in Berlin, this week flickr.com/photos/ict4pea… #CiM #ICT4Peace 1 week ago