Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- How to Reconcile Big Data and Privacy blogs.scientificamerican.com/observations/2… #Bigdata 2 days ago
- Because "Africa" doesn't yet access Facebook, according to @washingtonpost… | Africa, you will have Facebook washingtonpost.com/business/econo… #fail 2 days ago
- RT @bbcmediaaction: What role can #media play in #humanitarian emergencies? See our new brochure bbc.in/1qeDtwy #commisaid http://t… 3 days ago
- 2014 ISCRAM Summer School now open for applications disasterresiliencelab.org/summerschool.h… 3 days ago
- Big Data and the Vices of Transparency …ilosophicaldisquisitions.blogspot.com/2014/03/big-da… #bigdata 3 days ago