Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @goodnotes: Here it comes, the inevitable not-in-my-backyard response to wild-eyed #drones groupies uasvision.com/2014/12/15/fra… #drones4good … 3 days ago
- RT @PEACE_app: Thrilled to announce our winners! See goo.gl/hcwMWb & thank you to all participants who shared such innovative and… 3 days ago
- Amazing to go through | Google's year in search 2014 google.com/trends/2014/ #web 4 days ago
- RT @Info_Activism: . @RSF_RWB round-up for 2014 highlights an evolution in the nature of violence against journalists (pdf) http://t.co/UA… 5 days ago
- RT @EthanZ: #illridewithyou - moving campaign in Sydney offering support for Muslim residents of the city fearing backlash: http://t.co/t9e… 5 days ago