When we designed the first secure collaboration platform for Sri Lankan peace stakeholders during the CFA using Groove Virtual Office (as part of the One Text process) a significant problem faced was searching for and indexing information. GVO didn’t have tags, so the taxonomy we determined had to work for everyone. This worked better for […]
Tag Archives: Cognition
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Facebook Becomes Full Member of Global Network Initiative techpresident.com/news/wegov/239… 17 hours ago
- #ICT4Peace is backing @ushahidi's BRCK development on KickStarter kickstarter.com/projects/17763… Eagerly await delivery, ~Nov this year. #CIM 1 day ago
- Cyber Security, Cyber Surveillance and Online Human Rights stockholminternetforum.se/wordpress/wp-c… #cybersecurity 1 day ago
- FINALLY, @twitter enables 2-step authentication for account | Getting started with login verification blog.twitter.com/2013/getting-s… #security 1 day ago
- ICT4Peace, Big Data and Crisismapping magazines on Flipboard ict4peace.org/updates/ict4pe… #ICT4Peace #bigdata #CiM @CrisisMappers 1 day ago