Deep packet inspection is bad under any regime, no matter how benevolent. When a regime such as Iran today gets access to technology with the potential of DPI, you have a justifiable uproar on far more serious and urgent implications than delayed music downloads. Global media over the past week pointed to Nokia and Siemens […]
Tag Archives: Deep Packet Inspection
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @goodnotes: Here it comes, the inevitable not-in-my-backyard response to wild-eyed #drones groupies uasvision.com/2014/12/15/fra… #drones4good … 2 days ago
- RT @PEACE_app: Thrilled to announce our winners! See goo.gl/hcwMWb & thank you to all participants who shared such innovative and… 2 days ago
- Amazing to go through | Google's year in search 2014 google.com/trends/2014/ #web 3 days ago
- RT @Info_Activism: . @RSF_RWB round-up for 2014 highlights an evolution in the nature of violence against journalists (pdf) http://t.co/UA… 3 days ago
- RT @EthanZ: #illridewithyou - moving campaign in Sydney offering support for Muslim residents of the city fearing backlash: http://t.co/t9e… 4 days ago