Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the […]
Tag Archives: emergencies
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @goodnotes: Here it comes, the inevitable not-in-my-backyard response to wild-eyed #drones groupies uasvision.com/2014/12/15/fra… #drones4good … 3 days ago
- RT @PEACE_app: Thrilled to announce our winners! See goo.gl/hcwMWb & thank you to all participants who shared such innovative and… 3 days ago
- Amazing to go through | Google's year in search 2014 google.com/trends/2014/ #web 4 days ago
- RT @Info_Activism: . @RSF_RWB round-up for 2014 highlights an evolution in the nature of violence against journalists (pdf) http://t.co/UA… 4 days ago
- RT @EthanZ: #illridewithyou - moving campaign in Sydney offering support for Muslim residents of the city fearing backlash: http://t.co/t9e… 5 days ago