Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the […]
Tag Archives: emergencies
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @PaCCSResearch: Read about @ict4peace & @OAS_official workshop in Columbia on International Security & Diplomacy in #Cyberspace http://t… 2 days ago
- Technology and theatre in a library ict4peace.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/tec… #ICT4Peace #theatre 2 days ago
- Q&A: The UN Global Pulse director on big data’s future scidev.net/global/data/mu… #bigdata 3 days ago
- @CanadaColombia @OAS_official @Ministerio_TIC 1 week ago
- RT @raju: Journalists killed 1992-2014, mapped by @Reuters with @pressfreedom data graphics.thomsonreuters.com/14/journalist-… http://t.co/tka0xlg6hM h/t @journ… 1 week ago