Late last year, Ashoka received a grant from the John S. and James L. Knight Foundation to create a program aimed at identifying, supporting, and connecting social entrepreneurs in knowledge and news. The idea was to use Ashoka’s existing global network to find innovators using journalistic strategies to create transformative social change—and to create a […]
Tag Archives: John S. and James L. Knight Foundation
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @StevenBishopUCL Thanks. Which piece in particular were you referring to? 5 hours ago
- Livestreaming NOW | ICTs, inclusive governance, and conflict prevention undp.org/content/undp/e… via @UNDP #CiM #ICT4Peace 1 day ago
- RT @UNDPLive: In countries prone to conflict: tech is changing how people interrelate with development and politics @undplive @undpturkiye … 1 day ago
- Very good read | Think Again: Big Data foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/… 1 day ago
- Could Social Media Unlock Disaster Relief? rising.globalvoicesonline.org/blog/2013/05/1… 1 day ago