Facebook purports to be a place for human connectivity, but it’s made us more wary of real human confrontation. When I was in college, people always warned against the dangers of “Facebook stalking” at a library computer — the person whose profile you’re perusing might be right behind you. Dwelling online is a cowardly and […]
Tag Archives: LinkedIn
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Report of Crisis Information Management Advisory Group (CiMAG) Retreat 2013 ict4peace.org/updates/report… #ict4peace #CiM #UN 2 days ago
- Bulgaria Employs Online Tools to Ensure Safe and Fair Elections techpresident.com/news/wegov/238… 1 week ago
- @jongos Brill. Thanks. Sanjana. 1 week ago
- Hi @jongos Sent you an email reg. a panel we are organising at ICCM 2013. Hope you got it. 1 week ago
- Not something many talk about | Has Big Data Made Anonymity Impossible? technologyreview.com/news/514351/ha… 1 week ago