When we designed the first secure collaboration platform for Sri Lankan peace stakeholders during the CFA using Groove Virtual Office (as part of the One Text process) a significant problem faced was searching for and indexing information. GVO didn’t have tags, so the taxonomy we determined had to work for everyone. This worked better for […]
Tag Archives: Peace library
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Livestreaming NOW | ICTs, inclusive governance, and conflict prevention undp.org/content/undp/e… via @UNDP #CiM #ICT4Peace 1 hour ago
- RT @UNDPLive: In countries prone to conflict: tech is changing how people interrelate with development and politics @undplive @undpturkiye … 1 hour ago
- Very good read | Think Again: Big Data foreignpolicy.com/articles/2013/… 2 hours ago
- Could Social Media Unlock Disaster Relief? rising.globalvoicesonline.org/blog/2013/05/1… 2 hours ago
- Report of Crisis Information Management Advisory Group (CiMAG) Retreat 2013 ict4peace.org/updates/report… #ict4peace #CiM #UN 3 days ago