Facebook’s appeal as a platform for political activism in the Middle East is well known. Far fewer people access it in Sri Lanka, even amongst the handful in the country who are connected to the web and Internet. And yet, I received an invitation yesterday from Pissu Poona, an anonymous identity I befriended whose only […]
Tag Archives: Pissu Poona
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Report of Crisis Information Management Advisory Group (CiMAG) Retreat 2013 ict4peace.org/updates/report… #ict4peace #CiM #UN 19 hours ago
- Bulgaria Employs Online Tools to Ensure Safe and Fair Elections techpresident.com/news/wegov/238… 5 days ago
- @jongos Brill. Thanks. Sanjana. 1 week ago
- Hi @jongos Sent you an email reg. a panel we are organising at ICCM 2013. Hope you got it. 1 week ago
- Not something many talk about | Has Big Data Made Anonymity Impossible? technologyreview.com/news/514351/ha… 1 week ago