Following up my previous post (Myanmar: The urgent need for communications and collaboration) I’ve been fairly skeptical at best about the “right / responsibility to protect” doctrine of the UN. It sounds like a great idea, but in practice is fraught with the dangers of abuse leave aside the legacy of such interventions for government, NGOs and […]
Tag Archives: Right to Protect
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @NalakaG: How open #data relates to all other types of data: Thx @SciDevNet for this clarity & simplicity! http://t.co/u4HvoVTokn 11 hours ago
- Don’t lose sight of the people behind big data trust.org/item/201404161… #bigdata #opendata #humanrights 12 hours ago
- Innovation in UN peacekeeping: Discussing the state-of-the-art and the future ict4peace.org/innovation-in-… #ICT4Peace @UNPeacekeeping 18 hours ago
- RT @GSMAi: Here's the moment our hompage ticker passed 7 billion mobile connections cc @GSMA http://t.co/8zuknirEqn 4 days ago
- RT @MonicaCurcaPAX: Few speak about human dignity thru the #ict4peace lens more clearly @ict4peace #buildpeace instagram.com/p/mnb087CE2E/ 6 days ago