Following up my previous post (Myanmar: The urgent need for communications and collaboration) I’ve been fairly skeptical at best about the “right / responsibility to protect” doctrine of the UN. It sounds like a great idea, but in practice is fraught with the dangers of abuse leave aside the legacy of such interventions for government, NGOs and […]
Tag Archives: Right to Protect
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Social mobilization and conflict mediation online: Israel loves Iran ict4peace.org/social-mobiliz… #ICT4Peace 19 hours ago
- RT @agalappatti: Flipboard magazine on #mentalhealth & #psychosocial support has 908 articles, including on Typhoon #Haiyan Response http:/… 2 days ago
- Cyber Subterfuge nytimes.com/2013/11/28/opi… #surveillance #cybersecurity 5 days ago
- Group photo of the crisis information management class, on-going in Berlin flickr.com/photos/ict4pea… #ICT4Peace #CiM 1 week ago
- On-going training programme on Crisis Information Management in Berlin, this week flickr.com/photos/ict4pea… #CiM #ICT4Peace 1 week ago