The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @goodnotes: Here it comes, the inevitable not-in-my-backyard response to wild-eyed #drones groupies uasvision.com/2014/12/15/fra… #drones4good … 1 day ago
- RT @PEACE_app: Thrilled to announce our winners! See goo.gl/hcwMWb & thank you to all participants who shared such innovative and… 1 day ago
- Amazing to go through | Google's year in search 2014 google.com/trends/2014/ #web 2 days ago
- RT @Info_Activism: . @RSF_RWB round-up for 2014 highlights an evolution in the nature of violence against journalists (pdf) http://t.co/UA… 3 days ago
- RT @EthanZ: #illridewithyou - moving campaign in Sydney offering support for Muslim residents of the city fearing backlash: http://t.co/t9e… 3 days ago