The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Big Data and the Vices of Transparency …ilosophicaldisquisitions.blogspot.com/2014/03/big-da… #bigdata 13 hours ago
- At MIT Workshop, Researchers Weigh Pros, Cons Of ‘Big Data’ wbur.org/2014/03/04/mit… #bigdata 14 hours ago
- Big-data reveals online interest in political sessions (in #China) news.xinhuanet.com/english/specia… #bigdata #politics 14 hours ago
- RT @anushwij: People have to stop using the phrase "modern global village". It's not 1999. 1 day ago
- RT @twittermedia: #BestPractice: The power of journalists tweeting photos media.twitter.com/best-practice/… 1 day ago