The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @PaCCSResearch: Read about @ict4peace & @OAS_official workshop in Columbia on International Security & Diplomacy in #Cyberspace http://t… 3 days ago
- Technology and theatre in a library ict4peace.wordpress.com/2014/11/25/tec… #ICT4Peace #theatre 3 days ago
- Q&A: The UN Global Pulse director on big data’s future scidev.net/global/data/mu… #bigdata 4 days ago
- @CanadaColombia @OAS_official @Ministerio_TIC 1 week ago
- RT @raju: Journalists killed 1992-2014, mapped by @Reuters with @pressfreedom data graphics.thomsonreuters.com/14/journalist-… http://t.co/tka0xlg6hM h/t @journ… 1 week ago