The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @NalakaG: How open #data relates to all other types of data: Thx @SciDevNet for this clarity & simplicity! http://t.co/u4HvoVTokn 5 hours ago
- Don’t lose sight of the people behind big data trust.org/item/201404161… #bigdata #opendata #humanrights 6 hours ago
- Innovation in UN peacekeeping: Discussing the state-of-the-art and the future ict4peace.org/innovation-in-… #ICT4Peace @UNPeacekeeping 12 hours ago
- RT @GSMAi: Here's the moment our hompage ticker passed 7 billion mobile connections cc @GSMA http://t.co/8zuknirEqn 4 days ago
- RT @MonicaCurcaPAX: Few speak about human dignity thru the #ict4peace lens more clearly @ict4peace #buildpeace instagram.com/p/mnb087CE2E/ 5 days ago