The real challenge of conceptualising ICT4Peace is to envision systems able to work around myopic government measures and legislation, help strengthen the rule of law and human rights and at the same tiime, facilitate dialogues between all levels of polity & society on the need to keep terrorism at bay.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Please help us by answering this very short survey on the EU's peacebuilding work and please RT/share widely! Thx http… 1 day ago
- International Governance for Peace and Security in Cyberspace ict4peace.org/international-… #ICT4Peace #cybersecurity @DStauffacher 3 days ago
- Happy World Peace Day! #peaceday #ICT4Peace https://t.co/BWPFjUQDBh 3 days ago
- RT @nytimes: President Obama, in farewell to U.N., calls for global "course correction" nyti.ms/2cShR6Z https://t.co/g4CRpsIcSV 3 days ago
- RT @FuturICT: #Error404 - War not found, A vision for future #peace by @DirkHelbing #BuildPeace youtube.com/watch?v=bssY5l… 4 days ago