Well worth reading as an on-going dialogue on how our world is changing and changed by media.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Identifying & combatting Fake News: A primer
- Corridors of Power: Constitutional Power and Architecture
- Fake news in Myanmar: Social Media verification workshop
- President, PM, Parliament, MFA, Cabinet, Central Bank & News.lk: Searching via Google
- Department of Government Printing: Searching via Google
- RT @sanjanah: Identifying & combatting #Fake #News: A primer ict4peace.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/ide… #ICT4Peace #fakenews #medialiteracy #verification http… 19 hours ago
- Amnesty International on small tasks, big data and massive engagement exposingtheinvisible.org/resources/insp… @amnesty #ICT4Peace https://t.co/40kGVJiovr 20 hours ago
- "Facebook to use AI to identify terrorist propaganda" - Mark Zuckerberg #counterterrorism #ai @un_cted @facebook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #Digital #security training and social media #advocacy in #Afghanistan ict4peace.org/digital-securi… #ICT4Peace… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Bill Burns & I have a piece in @ForeignPolicy in which we discuss the rules of the brave new cyberworld: https://t.co/pEO6f… 3 days ago