The contribution of this new broadband technology to peacebuilding in every home in Sri Lanka will be nothing short of revolutionary. After all, the situation here is absolutely shit – ensuring the highest connectivity, as per the TiSP FAQ here.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Disturbing read, this. wired.com/2017/04/zeroch… 2 days ago
- RT @awscloud: What is a #PeaceTech? Learn more about this peacebuilding industry in our latest blog: amzn.to/2peK9Q8 https://t.co/e… 6 days ago
- Google: We'll make new tools to tackle terrorists online telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/3… 2 weeks ago
- RT @dangillmor: Facebook rolling out tools to help users spot misinformation -- and hopefully not share it. theguardian.com/technology/201… 2 weeks ago
- RT @WIRED: .@stewart_jack gives a tour of the @NASA drone with a Boeing 737's wingspan and a Rolls-Royce jet engine on its back https://t.c… 2 weeks ago