The contribution of this new broadband technology to peacebuilding in every home in Sri Lanka will be nothing short of revolutionary. After all, the situation here is absolutely shit – ensuring the highest connectivity, as per the TiSP FAQ here.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Very useful, timely and much needed | @reliefweb apps for mobile labs.reliefweb.int/apps.html… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 1 day ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Some Colombians risk losing sight of what they are gaining from peace with the FARC econ.st/2duNpoS https://t.co/… 1 day ago
- RT @CrisisMappers: Thanks to our sponsors Hub of Innovation for Inclusion @enjoyGLOBE & @ict4peace for making #iccmMNL happen! 1 day ago
- RT @GHhub: ICCM 2016, Manila, Philippines: Video message from ICT4Peace Foundation bit.ly/2dlEdOd @ict4peace @GHhub #conferences #… 2 days ago
- RT @DirkHelbing: A New Paradigm for World Peace Is Possible!! #BuildPeace conference PDF bit.ly/2dh36OY Video https://t.co/g2B3Xi… 3 days ago