The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace: A Comprehensive Normative Approach to Cybersecurity is needed ict4peace.org/ict4peace-a-co… #Cybersecurity 20 hours ago
- Looking forward to 'Power Dynamics of Technology for Peacebuilding' panel @ @howtobuildpeace howtobuildpeace.org/program/ #ICT4Peace #BuildPeace 1 day ago
- RT @HagueInstitute: Sash Jayawardane relays findings of @HagueInstitute side-event to @GCCS2015 to @ict4peace panel on #CyberNorms http://t… 2 days ago
- RT @HagueInstitute: Sash Jayawardane at @ict4peace panel: "#CyberNorms need to account for shift in new generation of users from Global Sou… 2 days ago
- RT @JorisLarik: Dr. Elaine Korzak of @StanfordCISAC calls for more specificity in #CyberNorms debates at @ict4peace panel, @GCCS2015 http:/… 2 days ago