The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @Martin_Dahinden @TheGCSP @theGCERF @swiss_un @UNGeneva @swissnexSF @eDipAtState @swisstaste Thank you for retweeting us! 7 hours ago
- Preliminary Insights into the Private Sector’s Response To Terrorist Use of Internet & ICT ict4peace.org/preliminary-in… #ICT4Peace #cybersecurity 2 days ago
- Missed out on our acclaimed new media course this year? ict4peace.org/?p=4148 Apply for ’17! ict4peace.org/?p=4282 #ICT4Peace #training 2 days ago
- APPLICATIONS OPEN | New Media Course: Tools & Techniques for Civilian #Crisis Management ict4peace.org/new-media-cour…… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 days ago
- #ICT4Peace on #Cybersecurity Capacity Building at the #UN General Assembly First Committee ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-c… https://t.co/gwCiJKgdTd 4 days ago