The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @Liberationtech: Election monitoring in austere contexts using ICTs ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/ele… h/t @ict4peace 10 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: The Economist explains how a denial-of-service attack works econ.st/19EiNJO http://t.co/yXXLIW3SAk 12 hours ago
- RT @Info_Activism: Crowdsourced maps turn democracy into an art form #maps arstechnica.com/business/2015/… http://t.co/1xDLe9FBgS 2 days ago
- RT @the_intercept: How to come up with a passphrase you can memorize - but even the NSA can't guess: interc.pt/1Njp5f1 http://t.co/AxV… 5 days ago
- RT @UN_CITO: .@ict4peace and #Kenya workshop offers training on international security and diplomacy in cyberspace #technology http://t.co/… 1 week ago