The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Using technology to make or revise a constitution
- Open data, civil society and data journalism in Sri Lanka
- Technology in Parliament: Opening Pandora’s Box or enabling citizens?
- Technology in constitutional reform: Central or peripheral to substance and process?
- Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of Unmanned Unarmed Aerial Vehicles for Peacekeeping
- How can one use for (peace) negotiations, conflict transformation initiatives? pressroom.usc.edu/words-can-dece… #ICT4Peace 1 day ago
- First of its kind workshop on ICTs and Constitution Building ict4peace.org/first-of-its-k… @ConstitutionCtr @Int_IDEA @googleideas #ICT4Peace 1 week ago
- Slide deck of @sanjanah's keynote at @Int_IDEA's ICTs & Constitution Building Tech Fair slideshare.net/yajitha/keynot… See constitutionnet.org/event/icts-and… 1 week ago
- ICT4Peace at the International Information Security Research Consortium Conference in Seoul, Korea ict4peace.org/ict4peace-at-t… #cybersecurity 3 weeks ago
- #ICT4Peace at UN World Summit on the Information Society (WSIS) 10 Year Review Consultations in New York ict4peace.org/ict4peace-at-u… #WSIS10 3 weeks ago