A video demonstration of the One Text negotiations and collaboration platform designed and developed by InfoShare (www.info-share.org) using Groove Virtual Office 3.0. I was a lead designer of this suite of tools.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Fake news in Myanmar: Social Media verification workshop
- President, PM, Parliament, MFA, Cabinet, Central Bank & News.lk: Searching via Google
- Department of Government Printing: Searching via Google
- Drone journalism in Sri Lanka: Footage and key examples
- Digital transformation and the role of civil society in Sri Lanka
- Enjoyed screening of en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jihad:_A_… @ #Zurich #humanrights #film Festival. Inextricably entwined with our… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 7 hours ago
- RT @UNReliefChief: If you read one thing today, make it these important words from @UNHumanRights' Zeid. Now, more than ever, we need to #S… 19 hours ago
- Today is #humanrightsday 2016. #ICT4Peace was founded over 10 years ago to strengthen #peace & #dignity. Our missio… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 21 hours ago
- Updates on using tech for #peacebuilding #cybersecurity & #peacekeeping us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 1 day ago
- Glad to be part of and support the #Zurich human rights #film festival 2016. Terrific line up of films… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago