The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @SecDevFDN: Missed our event on Women, Violent extremism + the Internet? Watch it online - 📺 youtu.be/IjnPEqAYXy4 @UN_CTED @ict4peace… 8 hours ago
- RT @UN_CTED: Latest newsletter fr @UN CTED out now! March issue covers several country visits,@ict4peace briefing to #CTC,& more! https://t… 8 hours ago
- RT @kamalakkannan: Can #drones make a society more #transparent? opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/can-dro… @OpenSociety 2 days ago
- RT @smriti_daniel: You want to watch this great series on media by @AJListeningPost bit.ly/2mOpSOH 3 days ago
- RT @NewspaperWorld: To slow the spread of false stories on WhatsApp, this Colombian news site is enlisting its own readers https://t.co/YBk… 4 days ago