The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Exciting news: @howtobuildpeace 2016 registration now open howtobuildpeace.org/registration/ Don't miss this global gathering around #ICT4Peace! 1 day ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: We're looking for new leaders @ the intersection of peacebuilding & technology. Is that you? howtobuildpeace.org/fellows/ #… 1 day ago
- How can one use for (peace) negotiations, conflict transformation initiatives? pressroom.usc.edu/words-can-dece… #ICT4Peace 2 days ago
- First of its kind workshop on ICTs and Constitution Building ict4peace.org/first-of-its-k… @ConstitutionCtr @Int_IDEA @googleideas #ICT4Peace 1 week ago
- Slide deck of @sanjanah's keynote at @Int_IDEA's ICTs & Constitution Building Tech Fair slideshare.net/yajitha/keynot… See constitutionnet.org/event/icts-and… 1 week ago