Interesting initiative this. The OECD has started a YouTube channel that allows you to send it videos on what you think the future of the Internet should be. How about bringing up the issue of net neutrality?
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Another Year, Another GGE? The slow process of norm building for cyberspace ict4peace.org/?p=3897 #Cybersecurity #CyberNorms #ICT4Peace 18 hours ago
- DON'T MISS OUT / APPLY NOW: ICTs and Constitution Building Tech Fair us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace @Int_IDEA 1 day ago
- RT @PaCCSResearch: Read '#Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of #Unmanned #Unarmed #Aerial Vehicles for #Peacekeeping' from @ict4peace http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @sanjanah: My foreword for @HelenaPuigL & @PatrickMeier's great new report on #UAVs for peacekeeping ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/pea… published b… 3 days ago
- RT @jessicabberns: New @ict4peace report on #DigitalJedis #UAViators bit.ly/1fTkciL by @BPForumMag authors @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMei… 3 days ago