Interesting initiative this. The OECD has started a YouTube channel that allows you to send it videos on what you think the future of the Internet should be. How about bringing up the issue of net neutrality?
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @IOMatUN: Have something to say about migration, social inclusion or diversity? Submit to @Pluralplus ow.ly/4mJeKS https://t.… 1 week ago
- Drones can photograph almost anything. But should they? cjr.org/the_feature/dr… #UAV 2 weeks ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Today @JigsawTeam launched Montage, tool to help journalists & human rights orgs analyze videos from conflict zones https:/… 2 weeks ago
- Following us on Facebook along with nearly 2,000 others? facebook.com/ICT4Peace/ Content related to #ICTs for peace & humanitarian aid. 2 weeks ago
- Course on social and new media for crisis management ict4peace.org/?p=4148 #ICT4Peace #UAV #socialmedia 2 weeks ago