Interesting initiative this. The OECD has started a YouTube channel that allows you to send it videos on what you think the future of the Internet should be. How about bringing up the issue of net neutrality?
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @sanjanah: Very pleased to show ‘Corridors of Power’ exhibition at @WINGSfestival16 groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #art #design… 1 day ago
- RT @sanjanah: Can #art transform #conflict? groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #wings16 https://t.co/3mV4ymv1hJ 1 day ago
- RT @andrejverity: Coordinated Data Scramble (CDS) history ppt from #GeOnG2016 docs.google.com/presentation/d… - FYI @ict4peace @helenr_c @Digihums… 1 day ago
- RT @sanjanah: The redesigned @facebook Safety Center is a very useful resource facebook.com/safety #privacy #security https://t.co/sOQk… 1 day ago
- @Martin_Dahinden @TheGCSP @theGCERF @swiss_un @UNGeneva @swissnexSF @eDipAtState @swisstaste Thank you for retweeting us! 4 days ago