A video interview with Rohan Samarajiva, Executive Director of Lirneasia and former Director General of Sri Lanka Telecom on telecoms regulations, disaster mitigation, preparedness and early warning, mobile phone usage at the B.O.P and a number of other technology related issues pertinent to Sri Lanka.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Fake news in Myanmar: Social Media verification workshop
- President, PM, Parliament, MFA, Cabinet, Central Bank & News.lk: Searching via Google
- Department of Government Printing: Searching via Google
- Drone journalism in Sri Lanka: Footage and key examples
- Digital transformation and the role of civil society in Sri Lanka
- Deadline Extended - #newmedia Course: Tools & Techniques for Civilian #Crisis Management us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e58ea7be12f…… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 10 hours ago
- RT @UN_CTED: L'Ambassadeur Stauffacher de la fondation @ict4peace interviewé par @Radio_ONU sur les défis et comment arriver à #StopICTterr… 1 day ago
- Global response needed to stop use of ICTs to commit terrorist acts | United Nations Radio unmultimedia.org/radio/english/… 1 day ago
- RT @swiss_un: Interview with Swiss Founder and President of @ict4peace on how to #StopICTterrorism bit.ly/2gvIwvk @Radio_ONU 2 days ago
- RT @SecDevFDN: Let's make this happen! @CICOttawa @thecic @ict4peace @UN_CTED @PeaceGeeks @MIGSinstitute twitter.com/rohozinski/sta… 2 days ago