A video interview with Rohan Samarajiva, Executive Director of Lirneasia and former Director General of Sri Lanka Telecom on telecoms regulations, disaster mitigation, preparedness and early warning, mobile phone usage at the B.O.P and a number of other technology related issues pertinent to Sri Lanka.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Corridors of Power: Constitutional Power and Architecture
- Fake news in Myanmar: Social Media verification workshop
- President, PM, Parliament, MFA, Cabinet, Central Bank & News.lk: Searching via Google
- Department of Government Printing: Searching via Google
- Drone journalism in Sri Lanka: Footage and key examples
- RT @howtobuildup: New year, new website! Check us out here: howtobuildup.org We're hoping 2017 will be a year full of #peacetech and… 1 week ago
- RT @POTUS: Thank you for everything. My last ask is the same as my first. I'm asking you to believe—not in my ability to create change, but… 1 week ago
- RT @ThyagiR: Barack Obama: A reflection on Barack Obama’s presidency | @TheEconomist @POTUS economist.com/news/christmas… 2 weeks ago
- We wish all our followers, colleagues and friends a wonderful, peaceful and fulfilling 2017. #ICT4Peace https://t.co/56TEHJY8L9 2 weeks ago
- The rise and rise of international #diplomacy by #WhatsApp theguardian.com/technology/201… #encryption #ICT4Peace via… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 weeks ago