A video interview with Rohan Samarajiva, Executive Director of Lirneasia and former Director General of Sri Lanka Telecom on telecoms regulations, disaster mitigation, preparedness and early warning, mobile phone usage at the B.O.P and a number of other technology related issues pertinent to Sri Lanka.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Identifying & combatting Fake News: A primer
- Corridors of Power: Constitutional Power and Architecture
- Fake news in Myanmar: Social Media verification workshop
- President, PM, Parliament, MFA, Cabinet, Central Bank & News.lk: Searching via Google
- Department of Government Printing: Searching via Google
- Today @ict4peace presents at Special Meeting of the UN Counter Terrorism Committee to discuss findings from our joint project with @un_cted 22 hours ago
- RT @carljackmiller: Demos has released new research trying to objectively measure, define, spot online echo chambers. https://t.co/GLinK9vm… 23 hours ago
- Interim @UN_CTED joint-project report "Private Sector Engagement in Responding to Use of the Internet by Terrorists" bit.ly/2kMBDZJ 1 day ago
- Today we're at Central Asia Security Forum in Bishkek, Kyrgyzstan - explaining recommendations from Phase 1 of @UN_CTED project @SecDevFDN 1 day ago
- Poignant & compelling | Refugees’ Stories Told Through Their Smartphones wired.com/2017/02/person… via @WIRED https://t.co/mX1rL1gWM7 2 days ago