The Reuters journalism handbook now includes some basic guidelines on how to incorporate and refer to social media. Useful reading, though there’s no explicit mention of Facebook, Wikipedia etc.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @sanjanah: Report: #Facebook really is used for propaganda and to influence #elections betanews.com/2017/04/29/fac… #news #media #propaganda… 12 hours ago
- #ICT4Peace on Tech against Terrorism at 2017 Garmisch Forum ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-t… #cybersecurity #CVE #PVE https://t.co/aWuwpyzGmY 2 days ago
- Not unlike rise of hurt, harm & hate, is there purely algorithmic solution set for this or is answer more contextua… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @VOX_Pol: New report by @amhitchens & @NicKaderbhai reviewing over a decade's worth of online radicalisation research publishing soon #o… 4 days ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Thanks again. 4 days ago