Presentation delivered, in my capacity as Special Advisor to the ICT4Peace Foundation, at 3rd International Disaster and Risk Conference IDRC Davos 2010, 30 May – 3 June 2010, Davos, Switzerland.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Identifying & combatting Fake News: A primer
- Corridors of Power: Constitutional Power and Architecture
- Fake news in Myanmar: Social Media verification workshop
- President, PM, Parliament, MFA, Cabinet, Central Bank & News.lk: Searching via Google
- Department of Government Printing: Searching via Google
- RT @sanjanah: Identifying & combatting #Fake #News: A primer ict4peace.wordpress.com/2017/02/20/ide… #ICT4Peace #fakenews #medialiteracy #verification http… 1 day ago
- Amnesty International on small tasks, big data and massive engagement exposingtheinvisible.org/resources/insp… @amnesty #ICT4Peace https://t.co/40kGVJiovr 1 day ago
- "Facebook to use AI to identify terrorist propaganda" - Mark Zuckerberg #counterterrorism #ai @un_cted @facebook… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- #Digital #security training and social media #advocacy in #Afghanistan ict4peace.org/digital-securi… #ICT4Peace… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 4 days ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Bill Burns & I have a piece in @ForeignPolicy in which we discuss the rules of the brave new cyberworld: https://t.co/pEO6f… 4 days ago