Presentation delivered, in my capacity as Special Advisor to the ICT4Peace Foundation, at 3rd International Disaster and Risk Conference IDRC Davos 2010, 30 May – 3 June 2010, Davos, Switzerland.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Very useful, timely and much needed | @reliefweb apps for mobile labs.reliefweb.int/apps.html… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 4 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Some Colombians risk losing sight of what they are gaining from peace with the FARC econ.st/2duNpoS https://t.co/… 8 hours ago
- RT @CrisisMappers: Thanks to our sponsors Hub of Innovation for Inclusion @enjoyGLOBE & @ict4peace for making #iccmMNL happen! 10 hours ago
- RT @GHhub: ICCM 2016, Manila, Philippines: Video message from ICT4Peace Foundation bit.ly/2dlEdOd @ict4peace @GHhub #conferences #… 1 day ago
- RT @DirkHelbing: A New Paradigm for World Peace Is Possible!! #BuildPeace conference PDF bit.ly/2dh36OY Video https://t.co/g2B3Xi… 2 days ago