A presentation made at The Asia Foundation in Colombo to the 2014 cohort of the Foundation’s Lankacorps Fellows.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace on Tech against Terrorism at 2017 Garmisch Forum ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-t… #cybersecurity #CVE #PVE https://t.co/aWuwpyzGmY 13 hours ago
- Not unlike rise of hurt, harm & hate, is there purely algorithmic solution set for this or is answer more contextua… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 2 days ago
- RT @VOX_Pol: New report by @amhitchens & @NicKaderbhai reviewing over a decade's worth of online radicalisation research publishing soon #o… 2 days ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Thanks again. 3 days ago
- RT @TFletcher: @ict4peace @jigsawteam @uae_eda Thanks for persevering! Questions/suggestion page here: unitednetworks.ae/questions/ques… 3 days ago