Made the following introductory presentation on social media in Sri Lanka today, focussing on civic media, to around 25 – 30 new recruits of the National Information Centre. The training was held at Visumpaya in Colombo, and conducted in Sinhala and English.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace on Tech against Terrorism at 2017 Garmisch Forum ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-t… #cybersecurity #CVE #PVE https://t.co/aWuwpyzGmY 1 day ago
- Not unlike rise of hurt, harm & hate, is there purely algorithmic solution set for this or is answer more contextua… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 3 days ago
- RT @VOX_Pol: New report by @amhitchens & @NicKaderbhai reviewing over a decade's worth of online radicalisation research publishing soon #o… 3 days ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Thanks again. 4 days ago
- RT @TFletcher: @ict4peace @jigsawteam @uae_eda Thanks for persevering! Questions/suggestion page here: unitednetworks.ae/questions/ques… 4 days ago