Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @Liberationtech: Exploring at @UN How #ICT4D Can Foster #HumanRights ict4peace.org/the-uns-human-… h/t @ict4peace #PeaceTech 19 hours ago
- RT @BPForumMag: As #NetNeutrality is adopted, read about how growing internet use affects #peacebuilding efforts ow.ly/JH90Z @ic… 2 days ago
- The UN's Human Rights Up Front initiative: Embracing ICTs ict4peace.org/the-uns-human-… @UNrightswire #HRUF #ICT4Peace #UN #HumanRights 2 days ago
- RT @EconAsia: Smartphone use: Those aged 16 to 24 years use their device nearly four hours a day econ.trib.al/Ff3WAXP http://t.co/SbvyuIB… 3 days ago
- @BPForumMag @UN Our blog post on the report ict4peace.org/?p=3661 4 days ago