Please use the form below to contact me and I’ll try and get back to you as soon as possible.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone nytimes.com/2015/08/26/wor… #socialmedia #ICT 1 day ago
- REMINDER: ICTs and Constitution Building Tech Fair us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace #constitution @Int_IDEA @googledocs 2 days ago
- RT @googledocs: Can Tech build a nation? Apply to speak/demo at the Nov. Tech Fair at the @ConstitutionCtr goo.gl/V74hRW http://t.… 1 week ago
- @un_cito Thank you! 2 weeks ago
- RT @UN_CITO: Training diplomats for #cybersecurity negotiations is a great example of @ict4peace's work to strengthen ICT security http://t… 2 weeks ago