The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Wael Ghonim: Let's design social media that drives real change ted.com/talks/wael_gho… #socialmedia #ICT #activism 1 day ago
- It's all a facade: Encryption may do nothing to reduce surveillance or increase privacy betanews.com/2016/02/01/its… #cybersecurity #surveillance 5 days ago
- Our #BurundiCrisis wiki sites.google.com/site/ict4peace… has all the latest news + info on #Burundi. Check it out! #ICT4Peace #crisismanagement 1 week ago
- APPLY NOW | New Media: Tools & Techniques for Civilian Crisis Management (ENTRi certified) ict4peace.org/new-media-tool… #CiM #ICT4Peace 1 week ago
- Pope Francis calls texts, internet, social media ‘gifts of God’ flip.it/vdZPR #ict4peace 1 week ago