The UN +5 OCHA Symposium was another instance where the power of new media (Web 2.0, blogs, podcasts, vodcasts, wikis, SMSs and that sort of thing) was repeatedly touted as an innovation that would change the face of humanitarian response as we know it. The heady optimism of a revolution in humanitarian affairs using mobile […]
Tag Archives: +5 Symposium
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @wildflyingpanda talking about social media verification at ENTRi course. #ICT4Peace #media @ejcnet http://t.co/D1geM4lxvf 6 days ago
- @buileshuibhne teaching social media verification @ ENTRi. Has whole class in fits & rapt attention! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/0vulMpr7fZ 1 week ago
- RT @CRadomsky: Inspiring ENTRi course on new media & ICT for crisis management missions hosted by #ZIFBerlin. Grateful to @sanjanah and @ic… 1 week ago
- @Refugees's Kimberly Roberson speaking at ENTRi course on new media/crisis info management. #ICT4Peace http://t.co/1Xrj8u83yM 1 week ago
- 2nd year running, conducting ENTRi course on new media, with @sanjanah as lead trainer #media #CiM http://t.co/wxvm0WkLv9 1 week ago