The UN +5 OCHA Symposium was another instance where the power of new media (Web 2.0, blogs, podcasts, vodcasts, wikis, SMSs and that sort of thing) was repeatedly touted as an innovation that would change the face of humanitarian response as we know it. The heady optimism of a revolution in humanitarian affairs using mobile […]
Tag Archives: +5 Symposium
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of Unmanned Unarmed Aerial Vehicles for Peacekeeping ict4peace.org/peacekeepers-i… by @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMeier 4 hours ago
- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone nytimes.com/2015/08/26/wor… #socialmedia #ICT 6 days ago
- REMINDER: ICTs and Constitution Building Tech Fair us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace #constitution @Int_IDEA @googledocs 6 days ago
- RT @googledocs: Can Tech build a nation? Apply to speak/demo at the Nov. Tech Fair at the @ConstitutionCtr goo.gl/V74hRW http://t.… 2 weeks ago
- @un_cito Thank you! 2 weeks ago