The UN +5 OCHA Symposium was another instance where the power of new media (Web 2.0, blogs, podcasts, vodcasts, wikis, SMSs and that sort of thing) was repeatedly touted as an innovation that would change the face of humanitarian response as we know it. The heady optimism of a revolution in humanitarian affairs using mobile […]
Tag Archives: +5 Symposium
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace honoured to present at #UNGA consultations on #WSIS10 @UNDESA #AskWSIS10 Watch live at bit.ly/1NuidMR @UN @UN_CITO 12 hours ago
- Based on convo's with @SWiharta from @ChallengesForum | ICT4Peace on Strategic Communications in UN Peace Operations ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-s… 23 hours ago
- #ICT4Peace on Strategic Communications in @UN #Peace Operations ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-s… #CiM #peacekeeping @USIP @UNPeacekeeping @UN_CITO 23 hours ago
- How to stop ISIS & at same time protect #FoE? | Google warns of "viral moment" for ISIS on social media fortune.com/2015/06/24/goo… #terrorism 3 days ago
- Strategic Communications for a New Era of U.N. Peace Operations usip.org/events/strateg… #CiM #peacekeeping 1 week ago