Thanks to the brilliant Cezar Neaga with whom I worked for around two months on this, I launched today Sri Lanka’s as well as South Asia’s first citizen journalism app for Apple’s iOS platform. The Groundviews app works on the iPod Touch, iPad and is optimised for the iPhone 4’s Retina display. The press release I
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @kamalakkannan: Can #drones make a society more #transparent? opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/can-dro… @OpenSociety 1 day ago
- RT @smriti_daniel: You want to watch this great series on media by @AJListeningPost bit.ly/2mOpSOH 2 days ago
- RT @NewspaperWorld: To slow the spread of false stories on WhatsApp, this Colombian news site is enlisting its own readers https://t.co/YBk… 3 days ago
- Searching for signs of extremism on the web: an introduction to Sentiment-based Identification of Radical Authors tandfonline.com/doi/abs/10.108… 1 week ago
- How algorithms can help beat Islamic State wsj.com/articles/how-a… via @WSJOpinion 1 week ago