Thanks to the brilliant Cezar Neaga with whom I worked for around two months on this, I launched today Sri Lanka’s as well as South Asia’s first citizen journalism app for Apple’s iOS platform. The Groundviews app works on the iPod Touch, iPad and is optimised for the iPhone 4’s Retina display. The press release I
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- This Typeface Turns "Refugees" Into Real People Again flip.it/BG5b6 5 days ago
- RT @jlr502: #Microsoft #google #twitter are coming together to combat violent extremism narratives - SC debate @UKUN_NewYork @ict4peace @NZ… 2 weeks ago
- RT @IOMatUN: Have something to say about migration, social inclusion or diversity? Submit to @Pluralplus ow.ly/4mJeKS https://t.… 1 month ago
- Drones can photograph almost anything. But should they? cjr.org/the_feature/dr… #UAV 1 month ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Today @JigsawTeam launched Montage, tool to help journalists & human rights orgs analyze videos from conflict zones https:/… 1 month ago