Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace on Prevention of Violent Extremism (#PVE) at the 2016 Annual Conference of Swiss Ambassadors in Geneva ict4peace.org/?p=4238 2 days ago
- OpenStreetView is a crowd-sourced Google Street View betanews.com/2016/08/26/ope… 5 days ago
- Microsoft announces new resources to reduce hate speech techcrunch.com/2016/08/26/mic… #hatespeech 5 days ago
- iPhone Users Urged to Update Software After Security Flaws Are Found nytimes.com/2016/08/26/tec… via @nytimes #security #digisec #privacy 6 days ago
- PSA via #WhatsApp FAQ: How do I choose not to share my account information with Facebook whatsapp.com/faq/en/general… #privacy 6 days ago