Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @sanjanah: My foreword for @HelenaPuigL & @PatrickMeier's great new report on #UAVs for peacekeeping ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/pea… published b… 1 day ago
- RT @jessicabberns: New @ict4peace report on #DigitalJedis #UAViators bit.ly/1fTkciL by @BPForumMag authors @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMei… 1 day ago
- RT @HelenaPuigL: Paper on UUAVs & peacekeeping that @PatrickMeier & I wrote: ict4peace.org/peacekeepers-i… published by @ict4peace, foreword by @s… 1 day ago
- Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of Unmanned Unarmed Aerial Vehicles for Peacekeeping ict4peace.org/peacekeepers-i… by @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMeier 1 day ago
- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone nytimes.com/2015/08/26/wor… #socialmedia #ICT 1 week ago