Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @TheEconomist: Some Colombians risk losing sight of what they are gaining from peace with the FARC econ.st/2duNpoS https://t.co/… 3 hours ago
- RT @CrisisMappers: Thanks to our sponsors Hub of Innovation for Inclusion @enjoyGLOBE & @ict4peace for making #iccmMNL happen! 5 hours ago
- RT @GHhub: ICCM 2016, Manila, Philippines: Video message from ICT4Peace Foundation bit.ly/2dlEdOd @ict4peace @GHhub #conferences #… 1 day ago
- RT @DirkHelbing: A New Paradigm for World Peace Is Possible!! #BuildPeace conference PDF bit.ly/2dh36OY Video https://t.co/g2B3Xi… 2 days ago
- Supported by the Foundation, as part of a long standing interest in the ethical use of #UAVs for peace, media, aid. twitter.com/sanjanah/statu… 2 days ago