Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @Liberationtech: Exploring at @UN How #ICT4D Can Foster #HumanRights ict4peace.org/the-uns-human-… h/t @ict4peace #PeaceTech 2 days ago
- RT @BPForumMag: As #NetNeutrality is adopted, read about how growing internet use affects #peacebuilding efforts ow.ly/JH90Z @ic… 4 days ago
- The UN's Human Rights Up Front initiative: Embracing ICTs ict4peace.org/the-uns-human-… @UNrightswire #HRUF #ICT4Peace #UN #HumanRights 4 days ago
- RT @EconAsia: Smartphone use: Those aged 16 to 24 years use their device nearly four hours a day econ.trib.al/Ff3WAXP http://t.co/SbvyuIB… 5 days ago
- @BPForumMag @UN Our blog post on the report ict4peace.org/?p=3661 6 days ago