Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Looking forward to 'Power Dynamics of Technology for Peacebuilding' panel @ @howtobuildpeace howtobuildpeace.org/program/ #ICT4Peace #BuildPeace 8 hours ago
- RT @HagueInstitute: Sash Jayawardane relays findings of @HagueInstitute side-event to @GCCS2015 to @ict4peace panel on #CyberNorms http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @HagueInstitute: Sash Jayawardane at @ict4peace panel: "#CyberNorms need to account for shift in new generation of users from Global Sou… 1 day ago
- RT @JorisLarik: Dr. Elaine Korzak of @StanfordCISAC calls for more specificity in #CyberNorms debates at @ict4peace panel, @GCCS2015 http:/… 1 day ago
- The UN GGE on Cybersecurity: The Important Drudgery of Capacity Building blogs.cfr.org/cyber/2015/04/… #Cybersecurity 5 days ago