Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Potential for #ICT4Peace? | #Storytelling in #Gaming: New Opportunities to Connect With Audiences mediashift.org/2016/10/storyt… #peacegames 1 day ago
- RT @sanjanah: Very pleased to show ‘Corridors of Power’ exhibition at @WINGSfestival16 groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #art #design… 3 days ago
- RT @sanjanah: Can #art transform #conflict? groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #wings16 https://t.co/3mV4ymv1hJ 3 days ago
- RT @andrejverity: Coordinated Data Scramble (CDS) history ppt from #GeOnG2016 docs.google.com/presentation/d… - FYI @ict4peace @helenr_c @Digihums… 3 days ago
- RT @sanjanah: The redesigned @facebook Safety Center is a very useful resource facebook.com/safety #privacy #security https://t.co/sOQk… 3 days ago