Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @UN_CTED: .@UN_CTED is very excited to be key @UN partner in this endeavour to counter the use of #ICT by #terrorists @UN_DPA https://t.… 1 day ago
- #UN & #ICT4Peace launch project to counter use of ICTs for terrorist purposes in cooperation with the private sector ict4peace.org/un-and-ict4pea… 1 day ago
- Google is giving away 2GB of Drive space for completing its account security checkup flip.it/FldFL #security 4 days ago
- Wael Ghonim: Let's design social media that drives real change ted.com/talks/wael_gho… #socialmedia #ICT #activism 1 week ago
- It's all a facade: Encryption may do nothing to reduce surveillance or increase privacy betanews.com/2016/02/01/its… #cybersecurity #surveillance 1 week ago