Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @IOMatUN: Have something to say about migration, social inclusion or diversity? Submit to @Pluralplus ow.ly/4mJeKS https://t.… 1 week ago
- Drones can photograph almost anything. But should they? cjr.org/the_feature/dr… #UAV 1 week ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Today @JigsawTeam launched Montage, tool to help journalists & human rights orgs analyze videos from conflict zones https:/… 1 week ago
- Following us on Facebook along with nearly 2,000 others? facebook.com/ICT4Peace/ Content related to #ICTs for peace & humanitarian aid. 1 week ago
- Course on social and new media for crisis management ict4peace.org/?p=4148 #ICT4Peace #UAV #socialmedia 1 week ago