Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace at @UN General Assembly interactive hearing on #WSIS ict4peace.org/ict4peace-at-u… 1 day ago
- WhatsApp offers lifeline for Syrian refugees on journey across Europe mashable.com/2015/07/03/syr… 3 days ago
- RT @sgdickinson: #UNGA #WSIS10 @DStauffacher of @ict4peace: in past decade, ICTs have increasingly used 4 non-peaceful purposes, e.g. 2 inc… 3 days ago
- #ICT4Peace honoured to present at #UNGA consultations on #WSIS10 @UNDESA #AskWSIS10 Watch live at bit.ly/1NuidMR @UN @UN_CITO 5 days ago
- Based on convo's with @SWiharta from @ChallengesForum | ICT4Peace on Strategic Communications in UN Peace Operations ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-s… 6 days ago