Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made […]
Tag Archives: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @wildflyingpanda talking about social media verification at ENTRi course. #ICT4Peace #media @ejcnet http://t.co/D1geM4lxvf 1 day ago
- @buileshuibhne teaching social media verification @ ENTRi. Has whole class in fits & rapt attention! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/0vulMpr7fZ 2 days ago
- RT @CRadomsky: Inspiring ENTRi course on new media & ICT for crisis management missions hosted by #ZIFBerlin. Grateful to @sanjanah and @ic… 2 days ago
- @Refugees's Kimberly Roberson speaking at ENTRi course on new media/crisis info management. #ICT4Peace http://t.co/1Xrj8u83yM 5 days ago
- 2nd year running, conducting ENTRi course on new media, with @sanjanah as lead trainer #media #CiM http://t.co/wxvm0WkLv9 5 days ago