Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Facebook, Twitter and other Silicon Valley giants agree to new hate speech rules thenextweb.com/socialmedia/20… #hatespeech #FOE 51 minutes ago
- Build Peace 2016: Register now! us2.campaign-archive1.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace https://t.co/u8bRDzP20Q 1 day ago
- Study on countering violent extremism & terrorism online, FOE & privacy ict4peace.org/study-on-count… #CVE #ICT4Peace https://t.co/ecj3oJQnJx 1 day ago
- This Typeface Turns "Refugees" Into Real People Again flip.it/BG5b6 6 days ago
- RT @jlr502: #Microsoft #google #twitter are coming together to combat violent extremism narratives - SC debate @UKUN_NewYork @ict4peace @NZ… 2 weeks ago