Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Exciting news: @howtobuildpeace 2016 registration now open howtobuildpeace.org/registration/ Don't miss this global gathering around #ICT4Peace! 4 days ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: We're looking for new leaders @ the intersection of peacebuilding & technology. Is that you? howtobuildpeace.org/fellows/ #… 4 days ago
- How can one use for (peace) negotiations, conflict transformation initiatives? pressroom.usc.edu/words-can-dece… #ICT4Peace 6 days ago
- First of its kind workshop on ICTs and Constitution Building ict4peace.org/first-of-its-k… @ConstitutionCtr @Int_IDEA @googleideas #ICT4Peace 1 week ago
- Slide deck of @sanjanah's keynote at @Int_IDEA's ICTs & Constitution Building Tech Fair slideshare.net/yajitha/keynot… See constitutionnet.org/event/icts-and… 2 weeks ago