Al Jazeera’s path-breaking The Listening Post programme looks at enduring challenges facing media freedom in Sri Lanka. The Sri Lankan media war continues critically looks at the video broadcast by Channel 4, the sentencing of journalist J.S. Tissainayagam and the continued violence against independent media. This programme features at the end very short submissions made
Tag: Channel 4
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Register now for the #BuildPeace conference in Zürich, Sept 9-11 2016, hosted by @ETH_en & @ict4peace #peacetech https… 23 hours ago
- Preparing for the next UN GGE: ICT4Peace at #Cybersecurity Workshop in Beijing ict4peace.org/preparing-for-… https://t.co/xgnNg0y02e 1 week ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Register now for the #BuildPeace conference in Zürich, Sept 9-11 2016, hosted by @ETH_en & @ict4peace #peacetech https… 1 week ago
- Indian government steps up efforts to check online trolling against women flip.it/fdGI3 2 weeks ago
- RT @theintercept: Facebook has not changed the fundamental contours of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, but it has accelerated it. https:/… 3 weeks ago