Deep packet inspection is bad under any regime, no matter how benevolent. When a regime such as Iran today gets access to technology with the potential of DPI, you have a justifiable uproar on far more serious and urgent implications than delayed music downloads. Global media over the past week pointed to Nokia and Siemens
Tag: Deep Packet Inspection
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Not unlike rise of hurt, harm & hate, is there purely algorithmic solution set for this or is answer more contextua… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- RT @VOX_Pol: New report by @amhitchens & @NicKaderbhai reviewing over a decade's worth of online radicalisation research publishing soon #o… 20 hours ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Thanks again. 1 day ago
- RT @TFletcher: @ict4peace @jigsawteam @uae_eda Thanks for persevering! Questions/suggestion page here: unitednetworks.ae/questions/ques… 1 day ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Sorry to keep doing this, but on that page, the link to suggestions isn’t working. https://t.co/WbSJJX8pum 1 day ago