Deep packet inspection is bad under any regime, no matter how benevolent. When a regime such as Iran today gets access to technology with the potential of DPI, you have a justifiable uproar on far more serious and urgent implications than delayed music downloads. Global media over the past week pointed to Nokia and Siemens […]
Tag Archives: Deep Packet Inspection
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Google’s high-altitude internet balloons will soon connect all of Sri Lanka qz.com/466840/googles… #lka #srilanka via @qz 3 days ago
- RT @pradheepr: #Google[x]'s #ProjectLoon, Balloon powered Internet launched in #Srilanka! youtu.be/m96tYpEk1Ao via @YouTube #GoogleX 5 days ago
- ICT4Peace supports the safe, coordinated and effective use of humanitarian drones (#UAVs) ict4peace.org/ict4peace-supp… #drones #UAViators 1 week ago
- Developing Guidelines for Humanitarian UAV Missions irevolution.net/2015/07/21/dev… by @PatrickMeier 1 week ago
- Video by Special Advisor @sanjanah to @The_HIF on ethics & innovation vimeo.com/130324031 Also read @KimScriven trust.org/item/201506241… 2 weeks ago