Deep packet inspection is bad under any regime, no matter how benevolent. When a regime such as Iran today gets access to technology with the potential of DPI, you have a justifiable uproar on far more serious and urgent implications than delayed music downloads. Global media over the past week pointed to Nokia and Siemens […]
Tag Archives: Deep Packet Inspection
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @UNOCHA: Deploying to #Nepal for disaster response? Please register for humanitarian.id & check in! #NepalEarthquake @Humanitari… 5 hours ago
- ICT4Peace on the Role of Cicil Society in furthering CBM's in Cyberspace ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-t… #ICT4Peace 2 days ago
- RT @FuturICT: Build peace now @ict4peace @DanielStauffacher ustream.tv/channel/build-… 2 days ago
- @howtobuildpeace 2015 kicks off! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/GvuIhq5ST1 2 days ago
- @howtobuildpeace 2015 featured in today's 'Cyprus News' newspaper! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/N12QK8uu6t 3 days ago