Deep packet inspection is bad under any regime, no matter how benevolent. When a regime such as Iran today gets access to technology with the potential of DPI, you have a justifiable uproar on far more serious and urgent implications than delayed music downloads. Global media over the past week pointed to Nokia and Siemens […]
Tag Archives: Deep Packet Inspection
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- WhatsApp offers lifeline for Syrian refugees on journey across Europe mashable.com/2015/07/03/syr… 13 hours ago
- RT @sgdickinson: #UNGA #WSIS10 @DStauffacher of @ict4peace: in past decade, ICTs have increasingly used 4 non-peaceful purposes, e.g. 2 inc… 13 hours ago
- #ICT4Peace honoured to present at #UNGA consultations on #WSIS10 @UNDESA #AskWSIS10 Watch live at bit.ly/1NuidMR @UN @UN_CITO 3 days ago
- Based on convo's with @SWiharta from @ChallengesForum | ICT4Peace on Strategic Communications in UN Peace Operations ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-s… 3 days ago
- #ICT4Peace on Strategic Communications in @UN #Peace Operations ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-s… #CiM #peacekeeping @USIP @UNPeacekeeping @UN_CITO 3 days ago