Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @DirkHelbing: A New Paradigm for World Peace Is Possible!! #BuildPeace conference PDF bit.ly/2dh36OY Video https://t.co/g2B3Xi… 8 hours ago
- Supported by the Foundation, as part of a long standing interest in the ethical use of #UAVs for peace, media, aid. twitter.com/sanjanah/statu… 1 day ago
- @CrisisMappers #ICCM 2016 in #Manila: Video message from #ICT4Peace Foundation ict4peace.org/iccm-2016-mani… Video at youtu.be/_fDtg_NdRqE 1 day ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Please help us by answering this very short survey on the EU's peacebuilding work and please RT/share widely! Thx http… 5 days ago
- International Governance for Peace and Security in Cyberspace ict4peace.org/international-… #ICT4Peace #cybersecurity @DStauffacher 6 days ago