Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the […]
Tag Archives: emergencies
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Looking forward to 'Power Dynamics of Technology for Peacebuilding' panel @ @howtobuildpeace howtobuildpeace.org/program/ #ICT4Peace #BuildPeace 8 hours ago
- RT @HagueInstitute: Sash Jayawardane relays findings of @HagueInstitute side-event to @GCCS2015 to @ict4peace panel on #CyberNorms http://t… 1 day ago
- RT @HagueInstitute: Sash Jayawardane at @ict4peace panel: "#CyberNorms need to account for shift in new generation of users from Global Sou… 1 day ago
- RT @JorisLarik: Dr. Elaine Korzak of @StanfordCISAC calls for more specificity in #CyberNorms debates at @ict4peace panel, @GCCS2015 http:/… 1 day ago
- The UN GGE on Cybersecurity: The Important Drudgery of Capacity Building blogs.cfr.org/cyber/2015/04/… #Cybersecurity 5 days ago