Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Google is giving away 2GB of Drive space for completing its account security checkup flip.it/FldFL #security 1 day ago
- Wael Ghonim: Let's design social media that drives real change ted.com/talks/wael_gho… #socialmedia #ICT #activism 4 days ago
- It's all a facade: Encryption may do nothing to reduce surveillance or increase privacy betanews.com/2016/02/01/its… #cybersecurity #surveillance 1 week ago
- Our #BurundiCrisis wiki sites.google.com/site/ict4peace… has all the latest news + info on #Burundi. Check it out! #ICT4Peace #crisismanagement 2 weeks ago
- APPLY NOW | New Media: Tools & Techniques for Civilian Crisis Management (ENTRi certified) ict4peace.org/new-media-tool… #CiM #ICT4Peace 2 weeks ago