Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- This Typeface Turns "Refugees" Into Real People Again flip.it/BG5b6 5 hours ago
- RT @jlr502: #Microsoft #google #twitter are coming together to combat violent extremism narratives - SC debate @UKUN_NewYork @ict4peace @NZ… 1 week ago
- RT @IOMatUN: Have something to say about migration, social inclusion or diversity? Submit to @Pluralplus ow.ly/4mJeKS https://t.… 1 month ago
- Drones can photograph almost anything. But should they? cjr.org/the_feature/dr… #UAV 1 month ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Today @JigsawTeam launched Montage, tool to help journalists & human rights orgs analyze videos from conflict zones https:/… 1 month ago