Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Potential for #ICT4Peace? | #Storytelling in #Gaming: New Opportunities to Connect With Audiences mediashift.org/2016/10/storyt… #peacegames 15 hours ago
- RT @sanjanah: Very pleased to show ‘Corridors of Power’ exhibition at @WINGSfestival16 groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #art #design… 2 days ago
- RT @sanjanah: Can #art transform #conflict? groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #wings16 https://t.co/3mV4ymv1hJ 2 days ago
- RT @andrejverity: Coordinated Data Scramble (CDS) history ppt from #GeOnG2016 docs.google.com/presentation/d… - FYI @ict4peace @helenr_c @Digihums… 3 days ago
- RT @sanjanah: The redesigned @facebook Safety Center is a very useful resource facebook.com/safety #privacy #security https://t.co/sOQk… 3 days ago