Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the […]
Tag Archives: emergencies
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @Liberationtech: Election monitoring in austere contexts using ICTs ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/03/29/ele… h/t @ict4peace 1 day ago
- RT @TheEconomist: The Economist explains how a denial-of-service attack works econ.st/19EiNJO http://t.co/yXXLIW3SAk 1 day ago
- RT @Info_Activism: Crowdsourced maps turn democracy into an art form #maps arstechnica.com/business/2015/… http://t.co/1xDLe9FBgS 3 days ago
- RT @the_intercept: How to come up with a passphrase you can memorize - but even the NSA can't guess: interc.pt/1Njp5f1 http://t.co/AxV… 6 days ago
- RT @UN_CITO: .@ict4peace and #Kenya workshop offers training on international security and diplomacy in cyberspace #technology http://t.co/… 1 week ago