Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Not unlike rise of hurt, harm & hate, is there purely algorithmic solution set for this or is answer more contextua… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- RT @VOX_Pol: New report by @amhitchens & @NicKaderbhai reviewing over a decade's worth of online radicalisation research publishing soon #o… 20 hours ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Thanks again. 1 day ago
- RT @TFletcher: @ict4peace @jigsawteam @uae_eda Thanks for persevering! Questions/suggestion page here: unitednetworks.ae/questions/ques… 1 day ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Sorry to keep doing this, but on that page, the link to suggestions isn’t working. https://t.co/WbSJJX8pum 1 day ago