Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the […]
Tag Archives: emergencies
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @Liberationtech: Exploring at @UN How #ICT4D Can Foster #HumanRights ict4peace.org/the-uns-human-… h/t @ict4peace #PeaceTech 4 days ago
- RT @BPForumMag: As #NetNeutrality is adopted, read about how growing internet use affects #peacebuilding efforts ow.ly/JH90Z @ic… 5 days ago
- The UN's Human Rights Up Front initiative: Embracing ICTs ict4peace.org/the-uns-human-… @UNrightswire #HRUF #ICT4Peace #UN #HumanRights 6 days ago
- RT @EconAsia: Smartphone use: Those aged 16 to 24 years use their device nearly four hours a day econ.trib.al/Ff3WAXP http://t.co/SbvyuIB… 6 days ago
- @BPForumMag @UN Our blog post on the report ict4peace.org/?p=3661 1 week ago