Is that they often don’t work. This photo of my mobile phone’s screen was taken around two and a half hours after a powerful bomb rocked Nugegoda, a suburb in Colombo, killing around 17 and injured over 30. It was Sri Lanka’s second bomb for the day. I live around 3 minutes away from the
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @PaCCSResearch: Read '#Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of #Unmanned #Unarmed #Aerial Vehicles for #Peacekeeping' from @ict4peace http:/… 1 hour ago
- RT @sanjanah: My foreword for @HelenaPuigL & @PatrickMeier's great new report on #UAVs for peacekeeping ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/pea… published b… 1 day ago
- RT @jessicabberns: New @ict4peace report on #DigitalJedis #UAViators bit.ly/1fTkciL by @BPForumMag authors @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMei… 1 day ago
- RT @HelenaPuigL: Paper on UUAVs & peacekeeping that @PatrickMeier & I wrote: ict4peace.org/peacekeepers-i… published by @ict4peace, foreword by @s… 1 day ago
- Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of Unmanned Unarmed Aerial Vehicles for Peacekeeping ict4peace.org/peacekeepers-i… by @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMeier 1 day ago