Thanks to the brilliant Cezar Neaga with whom I worked for around two months on this, I launched today Sri Lanka’s as well as South Asia’s first citizen journalism app for Apple’s iOS platform. The Groundviews app works on the iPod Touch, iPad and is optimised for the iPhone 4’s Retina display. The press release I
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Another Year, Another GGE? The slow process of norm building for cyberspace ict4peace.org/?p=3897 #Cybersecurity #CyberNorms #ICT4Peace 15 hours ago
- DON'T MISS OUT / APPLY NOW: ICTs and Constitution Building Tech Fair us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace @Int_IDEA 23 hours ago
- RT @PaCCSResearch: Read '#Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of #Unmanned #Unarmed #Aerial Vehicles for #Peacekeeping' from @ict4peace http:/… 1 day ago
- RT @sanjanah: My foreword for @HelenaPuigL & @PatrickMeier's great new report on #UAVs for peacekeeping ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/pea… published b… 3 days ago
- RT @jessicabberns: New @ict4peace report on #DigitalJedis #UAViators bit.ly/1fTkciL by @BPForumMag authors @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMei… 3 days ago