Up until now, I’ve used Colombo eMap whenever I’ve wanted to plot a route in Colombo. Now there’s a better option. Although it’s yet to percolate to the mobile version, Google Maps on the web now has street level information in Colombo and Kandy. Click the image above for a higher resolution screenshot. Google Maps […]
Tag Archives: Kandy
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @sanjanah: My foreword for @HelenaPuigL & @PatrickMeier's great new report on #UAVs for peacekeeping ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/09/01/pea… published b… 1 day ago
- RT @jessicabberns: New @ict4peace report on #DigitalJedis #UAViators bit.ly/1fTkciL by @BPForumMag authors @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMei… 1 day ago
- RT @HelenaPuigL: Paper on UUAVs & peacekeeping that @PatrickMeier & I wrote: ict4peace.org/peacekeepers-i… published by @ict4peace, foreword by @s… 1 day ago
- Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of Unmanned Unarmed Aerial Vehicles for Peacekeeping ict4peace.org/peacekeepers-i… by @HelenaPuigL @PatrickMeier 1 day ago
- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone nytimes.com/2015/08/26/wor… #socialmedia #ICT 1 week ago