Up until now, I’ve used Colombo eMap whenever I’ve wanted to plot a route in Colombo. Now there’s a better option. Although it’s yet to percolate to the mobile version, Google Maps on the web now has street level information in Colombo and Kandy. Click the image above for a higher resolution screenshot. Google Maps
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @sanjanah: Very pleased to show ‘Corridors of Power’ exhibition at @WINGSfestival16 groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #art #design… 23 hours ago
- RT @sanjanah: Can #art transform #conflict? groundviews.org/2016/10/25/can… #lka #srilanka #wings16 https://t.co/3mV4ymv1hJ 23 hours ago
- RT @andrejverity: Coordinated Data Scramble (CDS) history ppt from #GeOnG2016 docs.google.com/presentation/d… - FYI @ict4peace @helenr_c @Digihums… 1 day ago
- RT @sanjanah: The redesigned @facebook Safety Center is a very useful resource facebook.com/safety #privacy #security https://t.co/sOQk… 1 day ago
- @Martin_Dahinden @TheGCSP @theGCERF @swiss_un @UNGeneva @swissnexSF @eDipAtState @swisstaste Thank you for retweeting us! 4 days ago