Up until now, I’ve used Colombo eMap whenever I’ve wanted to plot a route in Colombo. Now there’s a better option. Although it’s yet to percolate to the mobile version, Google Maps on the web now has street level information in Colombo and Kandy. Click the image above for a higher resolution screenshot. Google Maps […]
Tag Archives: Kandy
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @Info_Activism: Crowdsourced maps turn democracy into an art form #maps arstechnica.com/business/2015/… http://t.co/1xDLe9FBgS 22 hours ago
- RT @the_intercept: How to come up with a passphrase you can memorize - but even the NSA can't guess: interc.pt/1Njp5f1 http://t.co/AxV… 3 days ago
- RT @UN_CITO: .@ict4peace and #Kenya workshop offers training on international security and diplomacy in cyberspace #technology http://t.co/… 1 week ago
- RT @mathiaswasik: New Amnesty International campaign #UnfollowMe to protect privacy and ban mass surveillance: bit.ly/1CrW9jB http:… 1 week ago
- RT @goodnotes: @ict4peace Maybe interesting? humanrights.gov/dyn/2015/03/st… some overlapping issues on #validation, #authenticity, use of #dirtydat… 1 week ago