Inspired by a post on Burning Bridge to do a count of the number of times all the videos on the Vikalpa YouTube channel had been viewed, I was pleased to note that the videos had been collectively viewed over 104,000 times to date. The channel itself has been viewed over 5,000 times. Writing in October 2007
Tag: N93i video
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Preparing for the next UN GGE: ICT4Peace at #Cybersecurity Workshop in Beijing ict4peace.org/preparing-for-… https://t.co/xgnNg0y02e 3 days ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Register now for the #BuildPeace conference in Zürich, Sept 9-11 2016, hosted by @ETH_en & @ict4peace #peacetech https… 5 days ago
- Indian government steps up efforts to check online trolling against women flip.it/fdGI3 2 weeks ago
- RT @theintercept: Facebook has not changed the fundamental contours of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, but it has accelerated it. https:/… 2 weeks ago
- #ICT4Peace cybersecurity activities in June ict4peace.org/ict4peace-cybe… #cybersecurity https://t.co/xkw16HuGtx 2 weeks ago