Inspired by a post on Burning Bridge to do a count of the number of times all the videos on the Vikalpa YouTube channel had been viewed, I was pleased to note that the videos had been collectively viewed over 104,000 times to date. The channel itself has been viewed over 5,000 times. Writing in October 2007
Tag: N93i video
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Google is giving away 2GB of Drive space for completing its account security checkup flip.it/FldFL #security 2 days ago
- Wael Ghonim: Let's design social media that drives real change ted.com/talks/wael_gho… #socialmedia #ICT #activism 5 days ago
- It's all a facade: Encryption may do nothing to reduce surveillance or increase privacy betanews.com/2016/02/01/its… #cybersecurity #surveillance 1 week ago
- Our #BurundiCrisis wiki sites.google.com/site/ict4peace… has all the latest news + info on #Burundi. Check it out! #ICT4Peace #crisismanagement 2 weeks ago
- APPLY NOW | New Media: Tools & Techniques for Civilian Crisis Management (ENTRi certified) ict4peace.org/new-media-tool… #CiM #ICT4Peace 2 weeks ago