Inspired by a post on Burning Bridge to do a count of the number of times all the videos on the Vikalpa YouTube channel had been viewed, I was pleased to note that the videos had been collectively viewed over 104,000 times to date. The channel itself has been viewed over 5,000 times. Writing in October 2007
Tag: N93i video
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace on Prevention of Violent Extremism (#PVE) at the 2016 Annual Conference of Swiss Ambassadors in Geneva ict4peace.org/?p=4238 2 days ago
- OpenStreetView is a crowd-sourced Google Street View betanews.com/2016/08/26/ope… 4 days ago
- Microsoft announces new resources to reduce hate speech techcrunch.com/2016/08/26/mic… #hatespeech 4 days ago
- iPhone Users Urged to Update Software After Security Flaws Are Found nytimes.com/2016/08/26/tec… via @nytimes #security #digisec #privacy 5 days ago
- PSA via #WhatsApp FAQ: How do I choose not to share my account information with Facebook whatsapp.com/faq/en/general… #privacy 5 days ago