Inspired by a post on Burning Bridge to do a count of the number of times all the videos on the Vikalpa YouTube channel had been viewed, I was pleased to note that the videos had been collectively viewed over 104,000 times to date. The channel itself has been viewed over 5,000 times. Writing in October 2007
Tag: N93i video
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @IOMatUN: Have something to say about migration, social inclusion or diversity? Submit to @Pluralplus ow.ly/4mJeKS https://t.… 1 week ago
- Drones can photograph almost anything. But should they? cjr.org/the_feature/dr… #UAV 1 week ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Today @JigsawTeam launched Montage, tool to help journalists & human rights orgs analyze videos from conflict zones https:/… 1 week ago
- Following us on Facebook along with nearly 2,000 others? facebook.com/ICT4Peace/ Content related to #ICTs for peace & humanitarian aid. 2 weeks ago
- Course on social and new media for crisis management ict4peace.org/?p=4148 #ICT4Peace #UAV #socialmedia 2 weeks ago