The murder of Neda Agha-Soltan is one of the most watched and viral videos and viscerally compelling stories that came out of Iran this year. Neda’s mother was interviewed by the BBC recently. This is one answer. How would you like your daughter to be remembered? I don’t want people to forget her. People –
Tag: Neda Soltan
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @SecDevFDN: Missed our event on Women, Violent extremism + the Internet? Watch it online - 📺 youtu.be/IjnPEqAYXy4 @UN_CTED @ict4peace… 1 day ago
- RT @UN_CTED: Latest newsletter fr @UN CTED out now! March issue covers several country visits,@ict4peace briefing to #CTC,& more! https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @kamalakkannan: Can #drones make a society more #transparent? opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/can-dro… @OpenSociety 3 days ago
- RT @smriti_daniel: You want to watch this great series on media by @AJListeningPost bit.ly/2mOpSOH 4 days ago
- RT @NewspaperWorld: To slow the spread of false stories on WhatsApp, this Colombian news site is enlisting its own readers https://t.co/YBk… 5 days ago