The murder of Neda Agha-Soltan is one of the most watched and viral videos and viscerally compelling stories that came out of Iran this year. Neda’s mother was interviewed by the BBC recently. This is one answer. How would you like your daughter to be remembered? I don’t want people to forget her. People –
Tag: Neda Soltan
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Exciting news: @howtobuildpeace 2016 registration now open howtobuildpeace.org/registration/ Don't miss this global gathering around #ICT4Peace! 1 day ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: We're looking for new leaders @ the intersection of peacebuilding & technology. Is that you? howtobuildpeace.org/fellows/ #… 1 day ago
- How can one use for (peace) negotiations, conflict transformation initiatives? pressroom.usc.edu/words-can-dece… #ICT4Peace 2 days ago
- First of its kind workshop on ICTs and Constitution Building ict4peace.org/first-of-its-k… @ConstitutionCtr @Int_IDEA @googleideas #ICT4Peace 1 week ago
- Slide deck of @sanjanah's keynote at @Int_IDEA's ICTs & Constitution Building Tech Fair slideshare.net/yajitha/keynot… See constitutionnet.org/event/icts-and… 1 week ago