The murder of Neda Agha-Soltan is one of the most watched and viral videos and viscerally compelling stories that came out of Iran this year. Neda’s mother was interviewed by the BBC recently. This is one answer. How would you like your daughter to be remembered? I don’t want people to forget her. People –
Tag: Neda Soltan
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Very useful, timely and much needed | @reliefweb apps for mobile labs.reliefweb.int/apps.html… twitter.com/i/web/status/7… 2 hours ago
- RT @TheEconomist: Some Colombians risk losing sight of what they are gaining from peace with the FARC econ.st/2duNpoS https://t.co/… 6 hours ago
- RT @CrisisMappers: Thanks to our sponsors Hub of Innovation for Inclusion @enjoyGLOBE & @ict4peace for making #iccmMNL happen! 8 hours ago
- RT @GHhub: ICCM 2016, Manila, Philippines: Video message from ICT4Peace Foundation bit.ly/2dlEdOd @ict4peace @GHhub #conferences #… 1 day ago
- RT @DirkHelbing: A New Paradigm for World Peace Is Possible!! #BuildPeace conference PDF bit.ly/2dh36OY Video https://t.co/g2B3Xi… 2 days ago