The murder of Neda Agha-Soltan is one of the most watched and viral videos and viscerally compelling stories that came out of Iran this year. Neda’s mother was interviewed by the BBC recently. This is one answer. How would you like your daughter to be remembered? I don’t want people to forget her. People –
Tag: Neda Soltan
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Technology in Parliament: Opening Pandora’s Box or enabling citizens?
- Technology in constitutional reform: Central or peripheral to substance and process?
- Peacekeepers in the Sky: The Use of Unmanned Unarmed Aerial Vehicles for Peacekeeping
- Social media and elections: Sri Lanka’s Parliamentary Election, August 2015
- Code4Good: Using ICTs for social good in Sri Lanka
- #ICT4Peace Cybersecurity Policy and Diplomacy Workshop for ASEAN countries in Singapore ict4peace.org/ict4peace-cybe… #cybersecurity 1 day ago
- Twitter Has A 136-Page Handbook For Politicians And It's Hilarious npr.org/sections/itsal… 1 week ago
- #ICT4Peace welcomes 'Guidance for incorporating big data into humanitarian operations' by @UNOCHA ict4peace.org/guidance-for-i… #OpenData #BigData 1 week ago
- #ICT4Peace: Smart Use of ICT, the Internet and Universal Access Imperative for Successful Implementation of the #SDGs ict4peace.org/ict4peace-smar… 1 week ago
- Presentation by #ICT4Peace to UNGA Sustainable Development Summit cl.ly/dMse Video at webtv.un.org/watch/building… (2:03:02 onwards) 1 week ago