The murder of Neda Agha-Soltan is one of the most watched and viral videos and viscerally compelling stories that came out of Iran this year. Neda’s mother was interviewed by the BBC recently. This is one answer. How would you like your daughter to be remembered? I don’t want people to forget her. People –
Tag: Neda Soltan
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @IOMatUN: Have something to say about migration, social inclusion or diversity? Submit to @Pluralplus ow.ly/4mJeKS https://t.… 1 week ago
- Drones can photograph almost anything. But should they? cjr.org/the_feature/dr… #UAV 1 week ago
- RT @JaredCohen: Today @JigsawTeam launched Montage, tool to help journalists & human rights orgs analyze videos from conflict zones https:/… 1 week ago
- Following us on Facebook along with nearly 2,000 others? facebook.com/ICT4Peace/ Content related to #ICTs for peace & humanitarian aid. 1 week ago
- Course on social and new media for crisis management ict4peace.org/?p=4148 #ICT4Peace #UAV #socialmedia 1 week ago