Following up my previous post (Myanmar: The urgent need for communications and collaboration) I’ve been fairly skeptical at best about the “right / responsibility to protect” doctrine of the UN. It sounds like a great idea, but in practice is fraught with the dangers of abuse leave aside the legacy of such interventions for government, NGOs and […]
Tag Archives: Right to Protect
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @wildflyingpanda talking about social media verification at ENTRi course. #ICT4Peace #media @ejcnet http://t.co/D1geM4lxvf 4 days ago
- @buileshuibhne teaching social media verification @ ENTRi. Has whole class in fits & rapt attention! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/0vulMpr7fZ 5 days ago
- RT @CRadomsky: Inspiring ENTRi course on new media & ICT for crisis management missions hosted by #ZIFBerlin. Grateful to @sanjanah and @ic… 5 days ago
- @Refugees's Kimberly Roberson speaking at ENTRi course on new media/crisis info management. #ICT4Peace http://t.co/1Xrj8u83yM 1 week ago
- 2nd year running, conducting ENTRi course on new media, with @sanjanah as lead trainer #media #CiM http://t.co/wxvm0WkLv9 1 week ago