Following up my previous post (Myanmar: The urgent need for communications and collaboration) I’ve been fairly skeptical at best about the “right / responsibility to protect” doctrine of the UN. It sounds like a great idea, but in practice is fraught with the dangers of abuse leave aside the legacy of such interventions for government, NGOs and […]
Tag Archives: Right to Protect
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- ICT4Peace on the Role of Cicil Society in furthering CBM's in Cyberspace ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-t… #ICT4Peace 3 hours ago
- RT @FuturICT: Build peace now @ict4peace @DanielStauffacher ustream.tv/channel/build-… 9 hours ago
- @howtobuildpeace 2015 kicks off! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/GvuIhq5ST1 15 hours ago
- @howtobuildpeace 2015 featured in today's 'Cyprus News' newspaper! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/N12QK8uu6t 1 day ago
- Join us for 'NERDS WITH BLUE HELMETS? DIGITAL INNOVATION AND PEACEKEEPING' re-publica.de/session/nerds-… at @republica #rp15 #ICT4Peace 1 day ago