Following up my previous post (Myanmar: The urgent need for communications and collaboration) I’ve been fairly skeptical at best about the “right / responsibility to protect” doctrine of the UN. It sounds like a great idea, but in practice is fraught with the dangers of abuse leave aside the legacy of such interventions for government, NGOs and […]
Tag Archives: Right to Protect
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @BPForumMag @UN Our blog post on the report ict4peace.org/?p=3661 8 hours ago
- Welcoming the timely release of #UN’s Performance Peacekeeping Report ict4peace.org/welcoming-the-… #ICT4Peace @UNPeacekeeping 1 day ago
- Terrific piece | Game of Drones irinnews.org/report/101156/… by @paulcurrion #UAVs 1 day ago
- Tails reaches 1.3 -- the Linux distro that Edward Snowden used gets major update betanews.com/2015/02/24/tai… #security #privacy 1 day ago
- When online #censorship is beautiful edition.cnn.com/2015/02/18/opi… #maps #sousveillence 1 day ago