Following up my previous post (Myanmar: The urgent need for communications and collaboration) I’ve been fairly skeptical at best about the “right / responsibility to protect” doctrine of the UN. It sounds like a great idea, but in practice is fraught with the dangers of abuse leave aside the legacy of such interventions for government, NGOs and […]
Tag Archives: Right to Protect
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Google’s high-altitude internet balloons will soon connect all of Sri Lanka qz.com/466840/googles… #lka #srilanka via @qz 1 day ago
- RT @pradheepr: #Google[x]'s #ProjectLoon, Balloon powered Internet launched in #Srilanka! youtu.be/m96tYpEk1Ao via @YouTube #GoogleX 2 days ago
- ICT4Peace supports the safe, coordinated and effective use of humanitarian drones (#UAVs) ict4peace.org/ict4peace-supp… #drones #UAViators 1 week ago
- Developing Guidelines for Humanitarian UAV Missions irevolution.net/2015/07/21/dev… by @PatrickMeier 1 week ago
- Video by Special Advisor @sanjanah to @The_HIF on ethics & innovation vimeo.com/130324031 Also read @KimScriven trust.org/item/201506241… 2 weeks ago