Following up my previous post (Myanmar: The urgent need for communications and collaboration) I’ve been fairly skeptical at best about the “right / responsibility to protect” doctrine of the UN. It sounds like a great idea, but in practice is fraught with the dangers of abuse leave aside the legacy of such interventions for government, NGOs and […]
Tag Archives: Right to Protect
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone nytimes.com/2015/08/26/wor… #socialmedia #ICT 1 day ago
- REMINDER: ICTs and Constitution Building Tech Fair us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace #constitution @Int_IDEA @googledocs 1 day ago
- RT @googledocs: Can Tech build a nation? Apply to speak/demo at the Nov. Tech Fair at the @ConstitutionCtr goo.gl/V74hRW http://t.… 1 week ago
- @un_cito Thank you! 1 week ago
- RT @UN_CITO: Training diplomats for #cybersecurity negotiations is a great example of @ict4peace's work to strengthen ICT security http://t… 1 week ago