In a stunning new demonstration of how the web combined with visualisation can contribute to the involvement of citizens in governance, the US State Department along with University of California at Berkeley’s Center for New Media (BCNM) has launched Opinion Space. You wouldn’t have found this in either one of the two Bush administrations. The
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @SecDevFDN: Missed our event on Women, Violent extremism + the Internet? Watch it online - 📺 youtu.be/IjnPEqAYXy4 @UN_CTED @ict4peace… 1 day ago
- RT @UN_CTED: Latest newsletter fr @UN CTED out now! March issue covers several country visits,@ict4peace briefing to #CTC,& more! https://t… 1 day ago
- RT @kamalakkannan: Can #drones make a society more #transparent? opensocietyfoundations.org/voices/can-dro… @OpenSociety 3 days ago
- RT @smriti_daniel: You want to watch this great series on media by @AJListeningPost bit.ly/2mOpSOH 3 days ago
- RT @NewspaperWorld: To slow the spread of false stories on WhatsApp, this Colombian news site is enlisting its own readers https://t.co/YBk… 5 days ago