In a stunning new demonstration of how the web combined with visualisation can contribute to the involvement of citizens in governance, the US State Department along with University of California at Berkeley’s Center for New Media (BCNM) has launched Opinion Space. You wouldn’t have found this in either one of the two Bush administrations. The
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Thanks again. 4 hours ago
- RT @TFletcher: @ict4peace @jigsawteam @uae_eda Thanks for persevering! Questions/suggestion page here: unitednetworks.ae/questions/ques… 4 hours ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Sorry to keep doing this, but on that page, the link to suggestions isn’t working. https://t.co/WbSJJX8pum 4 hours ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Many thanks. 5 hours ago
- RT @SecDevFDN: Our own @rohozinski speaks at the 11th International Research Consortium on InfoSec Forum in Garmisch this week: https://t.c… 5 hours ago