The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Exciting news: @howtobuildpeace 2016 registration now open howtobuildpeace.org/registration/ Don't miss this global gathering around #ICT4Peace! 2 days ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: We're looking for new leaders @ the intersection of peacebuilding & technology. Is that you? howtobuildpeace.org/fellows/ #… 2 days ago
- How can one use for (peace) negotiations, conflict transformation initiatives? pressroom.usc.edu/words-can-dece… #ICT4Peace 4 days ago
- First of its kind workshop on ICTs and Constitution Building ict4peace.org/first-of-its-k… @ConstitutionCtr @Int_IDEA @googleideas #ICT4Peace 1 week ago
- Slide deck of @sanjanah's keynote at @Int_IDEA's ICTs & Constitution Building Tech Fair slideshare.net/yajitha/keynot… See constitutionnet.org/event/icts-and… 1 week ago