The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @EconAsia: Smartphone use: Those aged 16 to 24 years use their device nearly four hours a day econ.trib.al/Ff3WAXP http://t.co/SbvyuIB… 16 hours ago
- @BPForumMag @UN Our blog post on the report ict4peace.org/?p=3661 1 day ago
- Welcoming the timely release of #UN’s Performance Peacekeeping Report ict4peace.org/welcoming-the-… #ICT4Peace @UNPeacekeeping 2 days ago
- Terrific piece | Game of Drones irinnews.org/report/101156/… by @paulcurrion #UAVs 2 days ago
- Tails reaches 1.3 -- the Linux distro that Edward Snowden used gets major update betanews.com/2015/02/24/tai… #security #privacy 2 days ago