The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- WhatsApp offers lifeline for Syrian refugees on journey across Europe mashable.com/2015/07/03/syr… 11 hours ago
- RT @sgdickinson: #UNGA #WSIS10 @DStauffacher of @ict4peace: in past decade, ICTs have increasingly used 4 non-peaceful purposes, e.g. 2 inc… 11 hours ago
- #ICT4Peace honoured to present at #UNGA consultations on #WSIS10 @UNDESA #AskWSIS10 Watch live at bit.ly/1NuidMR @UN @UN_CITO 3 days ago
- Based on convo's with @SWiharta from @ChallengesForum | ICT4Peace on Strategic Communications in UN Peace Operations ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-s… 3 days ago
- #ICT4Peace on Strategic Communications in @UN #Peace Operations ict4peace.org/ict4peace-on-s… #CiM #peacekeeping @USIP @UNPeacekeeping @UN_CITO 3 days ago