The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- The UN GGE on Cybersecurity: The Important Drudgery of Capacity Building blogs.cfr.org/cyber/2015/04/… #Cybersecurity 4 days ago
- Are UN drones the future of peacekeeping? france24.com/en/20150409-un… #drones 6 days ago
- First #ICT4Peace publication in Spanish: A Role for Civil Society in Cybersecurity Affairs ict4peace.org/first-ict4peac… #Cybersecurity 1 week ago
- Rape and domestic violence in Sri Lanka: Triggered by a mind-set? groundviews.org/2015/04/07/rap… by @i_hv #lka #srilanka @womenandmedia 1 week ago
- RT @BenZiegler: Big Data advancements need to be matched by citizen-centred policy advancements. ict4peace.wordpress.com/2015/04/06/big… @ict4peace on #Sma… 1 week ago