The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Register now for the #BuildPeace conference in Zürich, Sept 9-11 2016, hosted by @ETH_en & @ict4peace #peacetech https… 1 day ago
- Preparing for the next UN GGE: ICT4Peace at #Cybersecurity Workshop in Beijing ict4peace.org/preparing-for-… https://t.co/xgnNg0y02e 1 week ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Register now for the #BuildPeace conference in Zürich, Sept 9-11 2016, hosted by @ETH_en & @ict4peace #peacetech https… 1 week ago
- Indian government steps up efforts to check online trolling against women flip.it/fdGI3 2 weeks ago
- RT @theintercept: Facebook has not changed the fundamental contours of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, but it has accelerated it. https:/… 3 weeks ago