The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- A 21st-Century Migrant’s Essentials: Food, Shelter, Smartphone nytimes.com/2015/08/26/wor… #socialmedia #ICT 1 day ago
- REMINDER: ICTs and Constitution Building Tech Fair us2.campaign-archive2.com/?u=e58ea7be12f… #ICT4Peace #constitution @Int_IDEA @googledocs 1 day ago
- RT @googledocs: Can Tech build a nation? Apply to speak/demo at the Nov. Tech Fair at the @ConstitutionCtr goo.gl/V74hRW http://t.… 1 week ago
- @un_cito Thank you! 1 week ago
- RT @UN_CITO: Training diplomats for #cybersecurity negotiations is a great example of @ict4peace's work to strengthen ICT security http://t… 1 week ago