The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- @wildflyingpanda talking about social media verification at ENTRi course. #ICT4Peace #media @ejcnet http://t.co/D1geM4lxvf 6 days ago
- @buileshuibhne teaching social media verification @ ENTRi. Has whole class in fits & rapt attention! #ICT4Peace http://t.co/0vulMpr7fZ 1 week ago
- RT @CRadomsky: Inspiring ENTRi course on new media & ICT for crisis management missions hosted by #ZIFBerlin. Grateful to @sanjanah and @ic… 1 week ago
- @Refugees's Kimberly Roberson speaking at ENTRi course on new media/crisis info management. #ICT4Peace http://t.co/1Xrj8u83yM 1 week ago
- 2nd year running, conducting ENTRi course on new media, with @sanjanah as lead trainer #media #CiM http://t.co/wxvm0WkLv9 1 week ago