The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @the_intercept: How to come up with a passphrase you can memorize - but even the NSA can't guess: interc.pt/1Njp5f1 http://t.co/AxV… 22 hours ago
- RT @UN_CITO: .@ict4peace and #Kenya workshop offers training on international security and diplomacy in cyberspace #technology http://t.co/… 5 days ago
- RT @mathiaswasik: New Amnesty International campaign #UnfollowMe to protect privacy and ban mass surveillance: bit.ly/1CrW9jB http:… 1 week ago
- RT @goodnotes: @ict4peace Maybe interesting? humanrights.gov/dyn/2015/03/st… some overlapping issues on #validation, #authenticity, use of #dirtydat… 1 week ago
- RT @UN_CITO: .@ict4peace and OHCHR partner to discuss how the ICTs can assist and strengthen human rights within the @UN http://t.co/eSXHbp… 1 week ago