The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Not unlike rise of hurt, harm & hate, is there purely algorithmic solution set for this or is answer more contextua… twitter.com/i/web/status/8… 16 hours ago
- RT @VOX_Pol: New report by @amhitchens & @NicKaderbhai reviewing over a decade's worth of online radicalisation research publishing soon #o… 20 hours ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Thanks again. 1 day ago
- RT @TFletcher: @ict4peace @jigsawteam @uae_eda Thanks for persevering! Questions/suggestion page here: unitednetworks.ae/questions/ques… 1 day ago
- @TFletcher @JigsawTeam @UAE_EDA Sorry to keep doing this, but on that page, the link to suggestions isn’t working. https://t.co/WbSJJX8pum 1 day ago