The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian […]
Tag Archives: Women
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- ICT4Peace supports the safe, coordinated and effective use of humanitarian drones (#UAVs) ict4peace.org/ict4peace-supp… #drones #UAViators 5 days ago
- Developing Guidelines for Humanitarian UAV Missions irevolution.net/2015/07/21/dev… by @PatrickMeier 5 days ago
- Video by Special Advisor @sanjanah to @The_HIF on ethics & innovation vimeo.com/130324031 Also read @KimScriven trust.org/item/201506241… 1 week ago
- Report of Crisis Information Management Advisory Group (CiMAG) 2015 Retreat ict4peace.org/report-of-cris… @UN_CITO @UNMEER #ICT4Peace #Ebola 2 weeks ago
- ICT4Peace at UNIDIR Cyber Stability Conference in Geneva ict4peace.org/ict4peace-at-u… #ICT4Peace #Cybersecurity 2 weeks ago