The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- #ICT4Peace on Prevention of Violent Extremism (#PVE) at the 2016 Annual Conference of Swiss Ambassadors in Geneva ict4peace.org/?p=4238 1 day ago
- OpenStreetView is a crowd-sourced Google Street View betanews.com/2016/08/26/ope… 3 days ago
- Microsoft announces new resources to reduce hate speech techcrunch.com/2016/08/26/mic… #hatespeech 3 days ago
- iPhone Users Urged to Update Software After Security Flaws Are Found nytimes.com/2016/08/26/tec… via @nytimes #security #digisec #privacy 4 days ago
- PSA via #WhatsApp FAQ: How do I choose not to share my account information with Facebook whatsapp.com/faq/en/general… #privacy 4 days ago