The proverbial glass ceiling has long been in the way of women’s upward movement within the public sphere, including in media institutions. How have women overcome the limitations of access and opportunity of the conventional media structures by increasingly and innovatively engaging with online media platforms and spaces? The Sri Lankan chapter of South Asian
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Please help us by answering this very short survey on the EU's peacebuilding work and please RT/share widely! Thx http… 2 days ago
- International Governance for Peace and Security in Cyberspace ict4peace.org/international-… #ICT4Peace #cybersecurity @DStauffacher 4 days ago
- Happy World Peace Day! #peaceday #ICT4Peace https://t.co/BWPFjUQDBh 4 days ago
- RT @nytimes: President Obama, in farewell to U.N., calls for global "course correction" nyti.ms/2cShR6Z https://t.co/g4CRpsIcSV 4 days ago
- RT @FuturICT: #Error404 - War not found, A vision for future #peace by @DirkHelbing #BuildPeace youtube.com/watch?v=bssY5l… 5 days ago