- Sites at Risk – an archive of key websites in Sri Lanka which are now offline, or at risk of sudden closure
- My newspaper and magazine columns, occasional poetry
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Register now for the #BuildPeace conference in Zürich, Sept 9-11 2016, hosted by @ETH_en & @ict4peace #peacetech https… 15 hours ago
- Preparing for the next UN GGE: ICT4Peace at #Cybersecurity Workshop in Beijing ict4peace.org/preparing-for-… https://t.co/xgnNg0y02e 1 week ago
- RT @howtobuildpeace: Register now for the #BuildPeace conference in Zürich, Sept 9-11 2016, hosted by @ETH_en & @ict4peace #peacetech https… 1 week ago
- Indian government steps up efforts to check online trolling against women flip.it/fdGI3 2 weeks ago
- RT @theintercept: Facebook has not changed the fundamental contours of the Israeli–Palestinian conflict, but it has accelerated it. https:/… 3 weeks ago