This is a test post from my Blackberry. This app still has a long way to go.
The thoughts and ideas herein are my own and do not, in any way, unless expressly noted, represent the views of any organisation I am affiliated with, including, but not limited to the ICT4Peace Foundation and the Centre for Policy Alternatives.
- Fake news in Myanmar: Social Media verification workshop
- President, PM, Parliament, MFA, Cabinet, Central Bank & News.lk: Searching via Google
- Department of Government Printing: Searching via Google
- Drone journalism in Sri Lanka: Footage and key examples
- Digital transformation and the role of civil society in Sri Lanka
- RT @UN_CTED: L'Ambassadeur Stauffacher de la fondation @ict4peace interviewé par @Radio_ONU sur les défis et comment arriver à #StopICTterr… 7 hours ago
- Global response needed to stop use of ICTs to commit terrorist acts | United Nations Radio unmultimedia.org/radio/english/… 14 hours ago
- RT @swiss_un: Interview with Swiss Founder and President of @ict4peace on how to #StopICTterrorism bit.ly/2gvIwvk @Radio_ONU 1 day ago
- RT @SecDevFDN: Let's make this happen! @CICOttawa @thecic @ict4peace @UN_CTED @PeaceGeeks @MIGSinstitute twitter.com/rohozinski/sta… 1 day ago
- ICT4Peace delighted to participate at UN CTC - our timely report with key recommendations is here un.org/sc/ctc/wp-cont… #StopICTterrorism 2 days ago